Reply to Thread

Thread: PvP Issues

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Newfoundland

PvP Issues

I started an expedition yesterday, fought a couple of camps to get an idea of the mechanics then cancelled the expedition. Today I started a new expedition and the lost troops from the previous expedition counted towards my troop limit for the new one. Also I send some troops home with an Expedition supplier and those troops were also counted towards the troops lost.

Also when you are at an expedition and you click the show details button (from the quest popout), you get the statistics for the expedition. There are two buttons on this window - a return home button at the bottom and a close (x) button at the top right. Clicking the close button also sends you home. Surely it should just close the window?
    Attached Images

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Newfoundland
    I defeated the expedition and the quests for conquering the first colony completed. Now the quest log shows me the Build Your Defences and Claim Your Colony quests. Except they are greyed out. I relogged and no dice. I built defences and I claimed the colony but they still do not complete or even unlock.
    Attached Images

Skilled Student
    World
    Newfoundland
    my opinion ths renovation is bIG DISASTER.....guys.
    If ubisoft insist in this new part must know that. YOU HAVE DESTROYED THE ORIGINAL.
    Make a new Game and live the original alone. Otherwise have no sense to continued playing with the new version meanwhile the original game create a million problems with the resource , the popolation ,the production ect.........
    Live the Settlers UNIQUE AND ALONE.......!!!!!!!!!!

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Newfoundland
    Apparently I lost my colony overnight (have a mail that says so at least) but it's still in my colony list and still producing resources.

Town Crier
    World
    Northisle
    And they broke the game for this rubbish?
    Did someone forget to "trick" us at Halloween and is making up for lost time?
    Or did I hibernate through winter and it's actually April Fool's Day?
    Sure seems like this update is now just one big practical joke!

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove
    have exactly the same issue with the locked quest.

and the reward you get from the colony is a joke - considering how much the troops you need cost

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove
    I don't think I'll be doing this again, I have reached the troop limit and ran out of melee troops, I can't make more in time for the map timer and the limit is far too small for the troops on the map to be defeated anyway, overlapping camps so no obvious blocks etc, not a fan of this part of the game and the cost in resources is far in excess of the reward, I just did this to try it and now that I have I don't think I'll be trying it again

Reply to Thread