Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Has Return To Bandit Nest been removed ?

Town Councillor
    World
    Northisle
    I did about 8 BN adventures and got 0 RBN.
    Not enough sample size to talk about probability, but before it was normal to get 1-in-3.

As everyone I know has the same issue, it seems like anecdotal evidence, but maybe after I finish my current adv, there's more to say on this.

Treasure Hunter
    World
    Newfoundland
    i have done about 20 bn's past 4-5 days 0 drops.....did 100 bn's earlier this yr got 12 drops.....the % drops for this adventure are fake i guess BB changed them to avoid people getting books for thier geos/explorers....which for this company is expected tbh.....

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Northisle
    Now done 11 BN for zero RTBN post new arrangements. All the loots showing rtbn are from test.

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Newfoundland
    I have done ten BNs on live since the patch and I've got two RttBNs so far. It definitely does still drop.

Nifty
    World
    Newfoundland
    On my 14th BN since update and no RBN dropped yet

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Newfoundland
    Here. From today.
    Attached Images

Treasure Hunter
    World
    Newfoundland
    26 bn's still 0 rtbn.....it maybe just a coincidence but in my guild the ones that do bn are still informing me they getting 2 rtbn for every 5-6 bns they do....it seems it's just me and 1 other that got horrid drop rates.....just so happens our posts on forums are anti-bb wonder if there is a connection ???

i am nearly 12 rtbn short of what my other guildie's get.....so something gotta be wrong...there is no way in hell this is right no matter what the BB loving posters think.......
    how can some consistantly get drops of rtbn while others get none....make this random drop thing look pretty silly tbh...
    Last edited by ATHTHEMANIAC; 01.12.14 at 10:24.

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Newfoundland
    You need to understand what randomness, small sample sizes and confirmation bias mean in relation to probability. Then you'll see why it's not what you claim it is. I have had fewer drops since the patch but I've only done 15 or so which is not enough to even begin to draw conclusions from.

Nifty
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by ATHTHEMANIAC View Post
    26 bn's still 0 rtbn.....it maybe just a coincidence but in my guild the ones that do bn are still informing me they getting 2 rtbn for every 5-6 bns they do....it seems it's just me and 1 other that got horrid drop rates.....just so happens our posts on forums are anti-bb wonder if there is a connection ???

i am nearly 12 rtbn short of what my other guildie's get.....so something gotta be wrong...there is no way in hell this is right no matter what the BB loving posters think.......
    how can some consistantly get drops of rtbn while others get none....make this random drop thing look pretty silly tbh...
    I can confirm the feeling has crossed my mind too.

World
    Newfoundland
    selling tinfoil hats
    get yer tinfoil hats here!
    Was fighting windmills from Aug 2012 to Oct 2019.

Reply to Thread