Reply to Thread

Thread: Would be nice to have more endless of anything stuff

Keen Commentor
    World
    Newfoundland

Would be nice to have more endless of anything stuff

So, we have the endless coppermines. Which are limited to 3. Perfect.
    However now we need more iron for example, because of the changes to epic adventures.
    Maybe introduce more endless mines or such? Heck the less I have to rebuild tbh the better.
    So even an endless stone pit or marble mason are things I certainly wouldn't mind seeing in the gemshop.
    And as with the endless coppermines, just balance it by putting a limit on them.
    I certainly wouldn't mind a few endless Iron mines. And no it will not make artic pointless as we will need a lot of iron now to get through epic adventures now that weapons have been removed from loot.

btw just realized marble and stone will be impossible as they are not setup the same way as Iron and copper mines ... my bad -_-. Still maybe something for BB to figure out? An item you can use to make it endless perhaps? Dunno I'll leave it up to you.

p.s. yes I am lazy and would like to have to rediscover and rebuild as little as possible at some point
    Last edited by Rhylian; 29.11.14 at 06:58.

Skilled Student
    World
    Sandycove
    Weapons are gone now yes, but you recive the iron needed to produce the same ammount of weapons on your own. so they balanced the loot allthough im not totally happy with the loot as it is... but leave it at that.

+1 to the idea of more endless mines, im not owner of the copper ones yet. but i plan to buy them all

Reply to Thread