Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: not doing any adventure at all before BB fix the problems

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Sandycove
    Today i did a Outlaws and my vet was intercepted by a camp that was already under attack (block). More worse all other camps where also block. But still the vet was intercepted and nothing that i could do but watch the kills.

At the final camp there was multiple times the announcement that my mma was attacking the camp (3x). Even an announcement that he was intercepted but he was attacking the bosscamp.

I just stop playing till BB fixed the bugs.

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Northisle
    DP - general attacked a camp and killed it and started to walk back to barracks, oops camp re appeared and so he went and killed it again, luckily was a zero loss camp.

BN - gen attacked camp, then attacked camp, then attacked camp............7 times in total

DB - witch tower, took almost 5 mins for mma to kill the remaining 13 enemy in there

Still doing advs, as can see, but what is going on? trying to kill our troops so we have to use weapon smiths? Once I am out of swords I am also out of the game.

World
    Newfoundland
    What the frack have they done?
    I expected a couple of problems,which I could sort out by running the enemy camps thru the combatsim before blocks and attacks..............
    But this is like the stuff that comes out the back of a cow and rings like a bell.
    What combatsim is working and giving a good degree of accuracy for the new settings, cos i sure as hel aint gonna do no more of the fairytale i stoopidly started before it all went rotten and the losses went uncontrollable on blocks.

Nifty
    World
    Newfoundland
    have had generals go awol reappear so block was missed troop amount change on way to camps and have support mail that treats me as new to assigning troops
    though i did mention that over 200 cannon cav and e went down the drain think it will be a long time till i send an expo out for a pvp map just log in do deposits and log out. the loot and game play is a farce at the moment though that might change when no one gets schools from shop as there now usless, just glad i have a lot of weapons in store

Dedicated Scribe
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Tatooine View Post
    Today i did a Outlaws and my vet was intercepted by a camp that was already under attack (block). More worse all other camps where also block. But still the vet was intercepted and nothing that i could do but watch the kills.

At the final camp there was multiple times the announcement that my mma was attacking the camp (3x). Even an announcement that he was intercepted but he was attacking the bosscamp.

I just stop playing till BB fixed the bugs.
    +1

World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by ATHTHEMANIAC View Post
    just done a BN....block on camp to went really screwy....1 gen block 1st block camp..ok....2 gen block 2nd block camp ok....mma sac gen made it through while main gen 2 steps behind got intercepted by 2nd block camp which is already fighting....then suddenly all enemy camps disappear and gens start walking back 5 secs later all camps re appear and are fighting again???.....then all camps disappear and my mma sac gen appears outside his garrison walking toward the main camp which is no longer on the map ????.....game is working as intended it seems.....lmao....noobs at BB dont give a monkeys cause they already got paid by the gem buyers....

TBH THIS GAME SHOULD NEVER HAVE COME OUT OF BETA BECAUSE IS GO SO MANY BUGS!!
    +1
    same thing happened to me on a BK adventure

Pathfinder
    World
    Northisle
    Gens jumping from att zone to LZ. Intercepted cause blocking gen goes back to camp on his own etc.
    Lost 300k and 250e in VTV the other day, cause of these "well fixed bugs"....

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    lost cannons 3 times now due to unexplained bugs, stopped playing the game untill they fix it

Treasure Hunter
    World
    Newfoundland
    FYI: BB does not officially support 'blocking' on adventures. So you engage at your own risk, and should not complain or expect changes in the system to accommodate an unsupported feature.

If, on the other hand, you are seeing issues even when not engaged in any blocking, then those could well be valid issues.

World
    Newfoundland
    But now BB officially support and in fact are encouraging blocking in PvP, so imvho they should support it in adv's too.

Reply to Thread