Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: [Feedback] Change Log - 02/12/2014

Original Serf
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quite frankly this is laughable

BB has a maintenance and fixes a grand total of 6 bugs all to do with the unpopular and failed PVP errrr rather PVE system yet doesn't even look at the issues plaguing the NORMAL adventures that most of players actually want to play

Is that the best you can do?

As usual, no reply or statement from BB to address the mountain of other issues and bugs people have reported on these forums

Sadly the decline is continuing and BB doesn't even bother to address or communicate directly with players yet it continues to "seek feedback" , why bother? I vote to close the forums and stop wasting players time putting constructive feedback together

Skilled Student
    World
    Newfoundland
    yes, why can't BB come out and tell us what had been discussed to address the horrendous performance since the update. It's not just business as usual , but if your customers get the feeling you don't give a hoot about the issues, that's where whatever credibility was still left, is fading fast.

Of course, we know the French got the update a week before the rest and yet, nothing was done to soften the horrendous performance since. Doesn't give me much confidence they know what they are doing.
    Just wait for the xmas event, things will go totally downhill, if that is still possible.

Skilled Student
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by HawkNZ View Post
    Quite frankly this is laughable

BB has a maintenance and fixes a grand total of 6 bugs all to do with the unpopular and failed PVP errrr rather PVE system yet doesn't even look at the issues plaguing the NORMAL adventures that most of players actually want to play

Is that the best you can do?

As usual, no reply or statement from BB to address the mountain of other issues and bugs people have reported on these forums

Sadly the decline is continuing and BB doesn't even bother to address or communicate directly with players yet it continues to "seek feedback" , why bother? I vote to close the forums and stop wasting players time putting constructive feedback together
    +1
    Exactly! Nothing about the mess in normal adventures...

World
    Newfoundland
    Not going to say how much this maint reminds me of the brown squidgy mounds in a field of cows, everyone all over the forums has been telling you for days now there are problems greater than a stupid no message on return of an explorer.
    PULL YOU FINGER OUT AND START FIXING REAL ISSUES
    Roll on gamecon 2015

Quartermaster
    World
    Sandycove
    i see the problems making the game unplayable to most arnt even on the fix list..
    this does not surprise me in the least.....
    like i said last week you ignore what we want and go ahead and fix what we dont, epic fail once again
    im going to start saying games gr8, maybe reversed physiology will work cos im sure nothing else has...
    Ow well another week on a broken game, never mind, i dont care or have any trust in your abilities to make a code anymore

Original Serf
    World
    Sandycove
    Maybe a maintenance in management would be in order, way to go making this an attractive game for new players

Jolly Advisor
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by bigburp View Post
    is that it ? no news of a crisis meeting ? or are they all still partying over a job well done?
    These are the major issues that are blocking the work on the rest of bugs. With a daily ratio of 13 bugs the game will be disaster around Xmas.
    Remember, remember the 25/11? You should have seen what happened on 17/03, 14/04 and 21/04 ...
    29/09 seems to be a major problem...

Jolly Advisor
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by HawkNZ View Post
    The best feedback they get is at Mega Happy Hour, so let's face the truth - as long as it makes money no one in the management/sales team will bother even reading what the players think of their product. Not to mention they have CM/GM/Mods to read instead of them and inflate the pink balloons.
    Remember, remember the 25/11? You should have seen what happened on 17/03, 14/04 and 21/04 ...
    29/09 seems to be a major problem...

Quartermaster
    World
    Sandycove
    If you still think you are too small to be effective, you have never been in the dark with a mosquito.

Treasure Hunter
    World
    Northisle
    For some reason they didn't say that they've fixed one of the major bugs but I can now send a general from my adventure to a friend's adventure again. But still, what a joke of a change log this is. Stop adding rubbish that no one wants, that you've been told repeatedly doesn't work properly and on top of that it breaks core game function. If I could just ignore this Pv(not)P then great, but you've completely broken normal adventures. Well done BB. I really hope people just refuse to buy gems but always got stupid people who will buy them to support this idiotic company. Vote with your wallets. Don't give them money for peddling out more junk. Buy gems again once the game runs smoothly

Reply to Thread