Reply to Thread

Thread: [Feedback] Maintenance - 03/12/2014

Town Crier
    World
    Northisle

[Feedback] Maintenance - 03/12/2014

Wednesday, December 3rd from approx. 09:00AM GMT until approx. 12:00PM GMT
    During this time the game will be unavailable.

Worlds: All (1-3) closed
    Start: Wednesday, December 3rd at approx. 09:00AM GMT
    End: Wednesday, December 3rd at approx. 12:00AM GMT
    Adventures & Premium: Time will be extended
    Guild quests: Will NOT be reset

There will be a short downtime in order to deploy some improvements.
    This tells us absolutely nothing about what this maintenance is actually hoping to achieve.

The GUI issues... The latency issues... The bouncing generals... The dodgy intercepts... The troop loading issues...?

Or is it just some more "improvements" to the bogus PvP that hardly anyone seems to think is worth two beans?

Once again a superlatively terrible effort at communication in regards to what is actually going on. A full week you've had to come up with a fix for the problems with the latest update and you still aren't even acknowledging what you are trying to fix.... this reeks of a 'punt and hope' manoeuvre or, at the risk of sounding like I need a tin foil hat, just the Devs wanting to be seen to look like they are doing something about the performance issues when, in actual fact, they know full well it's the Production Weeks that is causing it and so they will, supposedly, roll out the actual fix during next weeks regular maintenance... when they turn off the stupid bonus!

Town Crier
    World
    Northisle
    Actually, and you'll be hard pressed to find anyone more surprised than me, since this extra maintenance my GUI and lag issues have pretty much disappeared.

So... I take pretty much all the above post back other than the following quotes:

Quote Originally Posted by Ozzymandeus View Post
    This tells us absolutely nothing about what this maintenance is actually hoping to achieve.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ozzymandeus View Post
    Once again a superlatively terrible effort at communication in regards to what is actually going on.

Enlightened Sage
    World
    Northisle
    Yup, seems lag has been fixed. Yay!

No official comment, feedback or apology for it that I can see, though

Are you a casual or part-time player? Don't want a chatty guild or expect lots of support?
    And do you want the chance to earn a few guild coins but don't want to be forced to do guild quests on a daily basis?

Then join GQS (Guild Quests (STILL!) Suck) on Northisle!
    Mail Gerontius here or in game for an invite.

Skilled Student
    World
    Sandycove
    yes happiness and harmony are restored, my game doesnt drag it's ass all across the floor everytime I want to open any windows popups in the game, I can upgrade my copper mines without having to wait 20 seconds for every upgrade. On adventure islands the camp popups aren't following my arrow from camp to camp.
    Oh happiness , yes happiness. No more growling at the laptop waiting yet again.
    Well done BB for sorting this for me

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Northisle
    why are you congratulating BB for fixing your issues when their useless coding created them?

Reply to Thread