Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast

Thread: [Guide] Christmas event 2014

World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Wizzzzzzzo View Post
    i got a quest in the evildoer chain 'complete 1 experience adventure' i completed stealing from the rich, the dark priests and did a The black knights as someone said i need to do an epic adventure, yet the quest doesnt complete so now i am stuck in limbo!
    Experience adventures are :
    Gunpowder
    Horseback
    Sons Of The Veld
    Surprise Attack
    The Nords
    Witch Of The Swamp

Original Serf
    World
    Newfoundland
    Thanks for your reply i managed to get help to sort this out

Can you let me know does one quest follow the other straight away as i completed the 'Christmas postcard: Buff at least 5 of your friends buildings using Aunt Irma's Gift Baskets' and i have not seen another quest appear and that was 6 hours ago!

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland

Can you let me know does one quest follow the other straight away as i completed the 'Christmas postcard: Buff at least 5 of your friends buildings using Aunt Irma's Gift Baskets' and i have not seen another quest appear and that was 6 hours ago!
    That should be the Event DQ. I think it's random.
    25/11-14 , 23/02-16 .. The end is coming and it will look like this .

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove

THese are daily quests, they come 1 / day

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by LilyCocotte View Post
    When does the evildoer quest chain start? I finished the "Horses can Fly" quest and it didn't spawn the next quest chain.
    Be very careful. I got a quest in the evildoer chain 'complete 1 experience adventure' . So I did Dark Priests as that is an experience quest but upon finishing it still says I have not done it. I am just going to wait and see what happens to others.
    Last edited by sparkies2013; 16.12.14 at 06:46.

Jolly Advisor
    World
    Northisle
    Fhearghus has kindly provided a list of the adventures which fulfil that quest in this post: http://forum.thesettlersonline.com/t...l=1#post270206

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by sparkies2013 View Post
    Be very careful. I got a quest in the evildoer chain 'complete 1 experience adventure' . So I did Dark Priests as that is an experience quest but upon finishing it still says I have not done it. I am just going to wait and see what happens to others.
    Did it with witch of the swamp

Enlightened Sage
    World
    Northisle
    Since this hasn't been stated clearly anywhere in this thread:

On 25 November BB said they had "adjusted" some of the adventures. Although it was never mentioned how, what has happened is that Dark Priests is now a mini adventure and Stealing from the Rich is a resource adventure. I don't know what else has changed but these two are NOT experience adventures any more.

Players are now expected to realise that the icon in the bottom right corner of the star menu adventure graphics now tells you what type the adventures are. A "star" means experience.

Players are also expected to realise that the text description of the adventures has NOT been changed and is now wrong for at least DP and SFTR.

In summary: look at the icon, don't read the text.

Are you a casual or part-time player? Don't want a chatty guild or expect lots of support?
    And do you want the chance to earn a few guild coins but don't want to be forced to do guild quests on a daily basis?

Then join GQS (Guild Quests (STILL!) Suck) on Northisle!
    Mail Gerontius here or in game for an invite.

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    My Christmas quest chain has stopped for a few days. I think I had only done the first one. I'd not gotten the one with the Epic adventure (lvl 50 here) for sure. No Christmas daily quest as well. Have posted to support, however, not sure if anyone would still be working today I'd done all three buff adventures that's been given.

Gerontius, is there a list of what all the icons and colours for the adventures means?

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    Now I finally gets 3rd quest, out. Maybe support did something. Do they reply at all?

Reply to Thread