Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 LastLast

Thread: [Guide] Christmas event 2014

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Northisle
    So, is it worth spending all my pressies on PVP recipes? Or would I be better off getting grout, what are you doing?

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by sparkies2013 View Post
    So, is it worth spending all my pressies on PVP recipes? Or would I be better off getting grout, what are you doing?
    It's best to do what fits your game play style
    When it comes to Gene pools and shallow ends they can be found at the bar drinking pina colada's

Jolly Advisor
    World
    Northisle
    After buying the buildings I needed/wanted, I've only bothered with the recipes for Irma's feast; stop buff; and small glue. The PvP recipes would have been the last choice as a) I loathe PvP and b) from what I understand reading (e.g. other people's comments) those PvP buildings will never require buffs unless the owner is a "must have that immediately" mentality (and imho that mentality rarely makes a long-term TSO player).

Despite not having an army of explorers I've accumulated a couple of thousand additional presents so the choice is a) give them away b) save them till next year hoping something better may come along c) spend them on grout: of those choices grout appears to be the least of the evils - and after a couple more years playing under the new loot tables one may get enough granite to upgrade to level 6

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Northisle
    My initial thought is to save them, as I am on level 44, I am ignoring the PvP and concentrating on levelling up, need a MMA somehow.

Jolly Advisor
    World
    Northisle
    My initial thought is to save them, as I am on level 44, I am ignoring the PvP and concentrating on levelling up, need a MMA somehow.
    Ah, in that case there is another choice that I forgot to mention: d) sell them

Then keep the coin until the Easter event which will allow you to buy eggs and with them your MMA (assuming they keep the MMA in the Easter event shop).

Of course also at Easter it is very important to save for the Lucky Explorer(s) (if available) ... but this is getting a bit too far off-topic for a thread entitled "[Guide] Christmas event 2014" - I hope Fhearghus will forgive me

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    Hello

I did not found the answer for question if the Aunt Irma's Gift Baskets will be available after end of this event.
    I did found that most probably it will be not available to produce in the Adv. Provision house anymore.
    But what will happen to the produced buffs in the star menu ?

If I create 25x25 Aunt Irma's Gift Baskets will they stay in the menu after this event or will they disappear ?

thank you for your answer/s

Jolly Advisor
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by anubisko212 View Post
    If I create 25x25 Aunt Irma's Gift Baskets will they stay in the menu after this event or will they disappear ?
    Any number of Aunt Irma's Gift Baskets can be made in the (normal) Provision House and they appear in your star menu from whence you can use them at any time (forever)

If you buy the recipes for the new Aunt Irma's Feast and "use" it on your Rarity Provision House from that time you can make as many of those as you want of those at any time in the future - the recipe will never disappear unless BB go back on their promises! Likewise any Feasts you make will appear in your star menu until you want to use them.

Hoping that this makes things clearer for you

VV

World
    Newfoundland
    Now we've reached the final day's of this years Christmas event,
    i think it's time to give a little extra help to new players to get something extra out of the event shop.

I offer 100 presents ( on each UK-server - Newfoundland , Northisle, Sandycove ) to the player that posts the most funny Santa picture here.

Rules:
    • You are between level 16 and 25
    • Pictures posted need to be pegi-7
    • You can post till Jan 07 12.00 GMT
    • You need to be online on Jan 07 between 13.00 - 14.00 GMT
    • 1 player per server will get this little gift

The MOD-team wishes you all a very happy 2015

How to upload a picture on the forum
    Last edited by MOD_Fhearghus; 06.01.15 at 08:46.

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    Guys i cant find my gingerbread house...ive open all doors and the last one at the botom right of the doors panel...but i cant find the rewards in the star menu....can someone help me?

World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by onishan View Post
    Guys i cant find my gingerbread house...ive open all doors and the last one at the botom right of the doors panel...but i cant find the rewards in the star menu....can someone help me?
    Check the star menu's buff tab. There should be a Golden Present. Click on it and you'll receive your reward (gingerbread house + special gold mine)
    After that they'll be located in the ressource tab of the star menu.
    There is a world of imagination
    Deep in the corners of your mind
    Where reality is an intruder
    And myth and legend thrive

Reply to Thread