Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: unit icons above generals are soooo annoying!

World
    Newfoundland

Cool unit icons above generals are soooo annoying!

Since the unit icons appear above a general when hovering over one is not very userfriendly!
    I wonder who was the genius that invented that?

The icons are okay but they're in the way so often, that it would be way more useful if a small would appear like 2 inches to the left or right.
    Same as loading a general with troops, and same question, I wonder who was the genius that invented that?
    and same solution just let the window appear a few inches to the left or to the right.

WOOOW, and i don't even get payed as a dev for such a smart solution!

Com'on get real, i can't possible the only player who thinks this way.

Grtzzz and use it in your own advance

Treasure Hunter
    World
    Newfoundland
    I love the icons above generals and camps.

World
    Newfoundland
    Agreed those icons give me hard time sending out generals when blocking, would be much happier without them.

Quartermaster
    World
    Newfoundland
    The idea is good but like most other things it is badly implemented. It should disappear when the mouse pointer moves away from the garrison. Currently, it stays if the mouse pointer hovers on the pop-up which is bad design. Then it gets in the way and blocks stuff. That's highly annoying. So it's a very easy fix. Lets see if the devs are smart enough to manage to fix it or if they will keep being useless.

Pathfinder
    World
    Northisle
    i like them, they are really useful.

I also like being able to send multiple gens to an adventure from one screen

EWiggin
    It is slightly annoying - but zooming in a little gets around it for now.

Of slighly more concern to me is the attitude and tone of players towards the devs? Why should they want to help us with all the abuse and an almost complete lack of praise for anything that they do in a game that all users purport to enjoy.

Sure there are some frustrations - but let's cut them some slack for all the good times they've given us. Criticism is so out of control that it must be hard for them to take it seriously - what is real and what is just troll vitriol.

I for one say +1 to the devs. Sure, I look forward to my generals calming down on Roaring Bull but there's little to dislike in anything else they've delivered. Just tweaks - which if there was calmer, nicer feedback, then it might be easier for them to see what needed to be fixed rather than assuming that nothing is well received.

Original Serf
    World
    Newfoundland
    I like option to send multiple gens on adv, save time, but that unit icons and names of generals -- bad bad idea !

Jolly Advisor
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by Markos View Post
    Agreed those icons give me hard time sending out generals when blocking, would be much happier without them.
    Blocking, or technically camp distraction, is a feature that is officially not supported in the game besides PvP. So annoying or not this improvement is actually welcome by most players including me.
    Remember, remember the 25/11? You should have seen what happened on 17/03, 14/04 and 21/04 ...
    29/09 seems to be a major problem...

World
    Newfoundland
    I'm not a fan of them either +1 to the op, I find them annoying intrusive ugly.

World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by MCLueppers View Post
    Blocking, or technically camp distraction, is a feature that is officially not supported in the game besides PvP. So annoying or not this improvement is actually welcome by most players including me.
    Most players? and you know this how?

It is of course fine for you to have an opinion, But to suggest you speak for the majority is something completely different. I cant see how you would know this unless you have done a large scale poll/vote.
    Last edited by Brayarg; 05.12.14 at 12:21.

Reply to Thread