Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: +1 to the devs - Thanks for everything

EWiggin
    Have you considered leaving then? Oh yes - both you and BAAAHHHHHJJJAAA said you would leave over the recent changes.

I'm glad you decided to stay (even if forums are a bit depressing). But have you considered that there is not only the flame (stick)? There is also the carrot...

If as you say, it is constant new teams of Devs, why not give them a chance rather than transferring your vitriol to them as they arrive...

World
    Northisle
    +1 to the devs.
    hope everything goes well.
    Fiyon

Treasure Hunter
    World
    Northisle
    Meh..not impresed. Still -1 for the devs.

fangerious
    I couldn't agree more with EWiggin. I think constant complaining doesn't give any credit to the hard work being done by devs.
    They are making an effort to keep the game interesting and trying to fix what needs to be fixed.
    Not all will like it, but I don't think it should be a democracy...
    The object of BB is to make more people play the game and enjoy, and If some changes lead a lot of people to leave, I'm sure they will notice
    Granted, there are things that can improve, and I'm sure they will eventually.

There are a lot of changes recently - but do you really want to keep playing the same game for 2 more years?
    I can't say I hate the changes, nor do I absolutely love them, but I'm getting used to them, and at least it requires me to think once in a while :-)

World
    Sandycove
    for the most part, it looks like a Northisle Dev Appreciation Society has been formed - good luck with that...

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Newfoundland
    It's the new stuff that continues to arrive that keeps me playing. 1 major change every year is fine:

- Fairy Tale adventures last year.
    - Expedition islands ("PvP" is just part of it), this year.

And the game continues to be improved all the time.
    Besides that, forum is a really big gem, when it comes to keeping an eye on how other players "fight" the difficulties.

"We demand sunny weather every day!!"

Eggcellent Essayist Mortallicus's Avatar
    World
    Northisle
    +1 EWiggin
    "Small but beautifully formed ” 
    Tombstone Warriors Guild [ZOMBI]
    Apply now (2nd page in your Guild Shield)

Nifty
    World
    Sandycove
    complaining or pointing out flaws? maybe, just maybe when people here point out problems with the game, it might help devs to listen and get it right. so complaining about other people complaining is not really productive either.

i for one have stopped buying gems which support the game, when the direction is unclear,and we get badly thought out "improvements" which are detrimental to our game.

so at the moment its a -1 from me

Treasure Hunter
    World
    Northisle
    Lets all join our hands and sing sing-alongs, peace and sunshine everything is peachy. My game still loads 5 minutes since the last update; still hear there are adventure bugs so not doing 1 adventure for more than a week now...woopdidy hoo! +1 devs!

"Besides that, forum is a really big gem, when it comes to keeping an eye on how other players "fight" the difficulties."

I expect them to be at the minimal level as I expect it from any other company. Every single update or implementation I'm out of play for at least a week.
    And noticed I haven't even mentioned how I feel about removal of weapons and cuts in the loots and moving adventures out from the merchant?
    Heh. +1000 devs.

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Northisle
    I'm sorry, but why should they be praised?

They are PAID by a company that earns MONEY to develop a game. Pretty much everything they do messes up the game for the people that PAY to play this game.

It is very very simple. If I made the amount of mistakes they make every time they do anything, then I would be fired. I would expect to be fired.

If mistakes happened rarely, then people would praise.

Reply to Thread