Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7

Thread: +1 to the devs - Thanks for everything

Dedicated Scribe
    World
    Newfoundland
    +1 to BB, yes, thanks for:-

- The lag and bugs making existing adventures barely worth playing.
    - The new much more rewarding loot.
    - Listening to us when we said that PVP needed rebalancing as it was totally unrewarding and a waste of resources.
    - Removing Frozen Manors and Return To The Bandit's Nest from the Christmas event.
    - Removing adventures from the merchant but still keeping the same adventures as requirements in guild quests over and over.

So, BB, thanks for nothing!
    Last edited by Baggis; 10.12.14 at 23:03.

Quartermaster
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by topgearfan View Post
    not sure what is considered a skeleton crew in this case but a recent video showed a quite large room with 30(50?) computers.
    There's no way they have that many people working on this game alone. BB has 5 online games running right now according to their site so that team is most likely working on all of them. I don't know if they do other stuff for Ubisoft as well.

World
    Newfoundland
    Thank you Dev's for the pop bug you gave us in order to fix a PvP bug, I never even touched that PvP crap

Treasure Hunter
    World
    Northisle
    I am ready to say +1 to the devs now.
    Thanks for everything running smoothly.

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Mortallicus View Post
    As a final say, and it is final, I want the game to continue. I want new players to come. I want to enjoy the game and see others enjoy it too. I am not accusing every poster with an axe to grind that they are flaming. I dont read every post or every thread so if I miss someone saying something positive I apologise profusely its just sometimes its gets a bit lost. I did think there was a chance this would be a nice thread

There IS a lot to be happy about and I wanted to pass that message to those who want to enjoy a good game, if some of you see nothing at all that pleases you then that's your problem not mine. I wish you all a very merry christmas lots of fun and laughter.
    +1

Quartermaster
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Baggis View Post
    +1 to BB, yes, thanks for:-

- The lag and bugs making existing adventures barely worth playing.
    - The new much more rewarding loot.
    - Listening to us when we said that PVP needed rebalancing as it was totally unrewarding and a waste of resources.
    - Removing Frozen Manors and Return To The Bandit's Nest from the Christmas event.
    - Removing adventures from the merchant but still keeping the same adventures as requirements in guild quests over and over.

So, BB, thanks for nothing!
    lol +1

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by LordBosse View Post
    Thank you Dev's for the pop bug you gave us in order to fix a PvP bug, I never even touched that PvP crap

It's not a pop bug, it's working as intended
    When it comes to Gene pools and shallow ends they can be found at the bar drinking pina colada's

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Northisle
    If these people were employed by me they wouldn't be here very long.

Why do folks complain? Simple because they have a reason. And tbh that reason is not so much to do with the bugs (sorry technical challenges given to us), lag (sorry, clear cache, delete cookies, reboot, go buy a new computer, 'it's not our end'), etc. It is the lack of communication as to what is happening and why. People can accept poor service, faulty goods, almost anything, if you tell them why it is happening and acknowledge it is not their fault but yours.

Raving Rabbid
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by lordloocan View Post
    It is the lack of communication as to what is happening and why. People can accept poor service, faulty goods, almost anything, if you tell them why it is happening and acknowledge it is not their fault but yours.
    This! absolutely this!
    HOTFIX!

Town Crier
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by lordloocan View Post
    People can accept poor service, faulty goods, almost anything, if you tell them why it is happening and acknowledge it is not their fault but yours.
    .... and actually apologise when the situation warrants it!

Reply to Thread