Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: [Feedback] Christmas Event 2014

World
    Newfoundland
    I have a concern about this "Stop Buff" is it own island use only, because i dont want someone visting me when i've dropped a 4x rainbow buffs and removing it with a stop buff, i dont see a reason for a stop buff?? am i missing something here BB?

World
    Newfoundland
    I think it's a selfbuff buff only

Jolly Advisor
    World
    Newfoundland
    Like(s):

Additional buffs in RPH -> especially 24h x2 buff + the use of Herbs / Scarecrows / Barrels

Silos L6 even though the costs on test server were too high for live server IMHO

Dislike(s):

Only 2x Recycles + the fact that recycles are still not tradable...I hoped that it will be announced as tradable now -> everybody who plays knows how much coal is needed after previous update...OK, Productivity weeks are partially responsible too but still coal will be much more needed than before

ONLY ONE FROZEN MANOR - With more advanced production chains to produce your own weapons more space is needed and Frozen Manors are great for (not only) advanced players to do something about space on home island yet the more something is needed the less we get it from BB...sad story!

At least multiple stacks were FINALLY announced, let's hope they will be implemented ASAP.
    Last edited by sk_setttler; 05.12.14 at 18:51. Reason: corrections

Keen Commentor
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by MarkG View Post
    I have a concern about this "Stop Buff" is it own island use only, because i dont want someone visting me when i've dropped a 4x rainbow buffs and removing it with a stop buff, i dont see a reason for a stop buff?? am i missing something here BB?
    i cant wait for stop buff. easily being able to place new buffs when 2h is left on the previous one is invaluable.

Treasure Hunter
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by MarkG View Post
    It's to help with timing: You need to wait for a 6 hour buff to expire before you can add the next 6 hour buff, but if there is 30 minutes to go and you have to head out for the day you will miss an opportunity to keep it buff. But if you can remove that buff and add a new one, boom, it helps with keeping the building continuously buffed.

If you have an absolute to the second perfect buff cycle without any errors ever, then you probably won't need it. But that is not always the case so something like this helps. (Many times I'm too tired to wait 1 hour for my Bookbinder glue to wear out so would appreciate this)

World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Narcil View Post
    i cant wait for stop buff. easily being able to place new buffs when 2h is left on the previous one is invaluable.
    didnt think of that

long as its self use only, good buff

if its not self use only, i can see alot of angry players when someone stops all the buffs on your island
    Last edited by MarkG; 05.12.14 at 19:26.

Treasure Hunter
    World
    Newfoundland
    The 24hr buff is very nice. The buff canceller is very nice. The ability to do other things with your provision house is cool. So all that are good things!

Sadly, no truly new building, but not entirely unexpected (with new buildings just released as part of PvP). The extra recyclers are an expected nice thing of course

The DAILY Christmas quest is good (especially after the hallowe'en event missing dailies), so that will be enjoyable. All in all a nice little event.

That being said, I am a bit dismayed by the ability to upgrade silos. Glad it did not happen earlier (given the loot changes), but now I'm finally able to upgrade my entire bread chain only to realize: I no longer need to. The loot of settlers we get (plus schools) gives me more settlers than I can kill off. Perhaps it will be more useful if they introduce high-death-rate adventures in the future. But for the moment, I shall skip the upgrades.

Keen Commentor
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by TotoMok View Post
    That being said, I am a bit dismayed by the ability to upgrade silos. Glad it did not happen earlier (given the loot changes), but now I'm finally able to upgrade my entire bread chain only to realize: I no longer need to. The loot of settlers we get (plus schools) gives me more settlers than I can kill off. Perhaps it will be more useful if they introduce high-death-rate adventures in the future. But for the moment, I shall skip the upgrades.
    "high-death-rate adventures in the future" they alraedy have, they're called fairytales. i can eat 15k settlers (375k bread) in under 48h doing a couple.
    Last edited by Narcil; 05.12.14 at 19:39.

World
    Sandycove
    so, no mention of any additional Vet/MMA/BHG 's or Lucky Explorers available this year ?! (or even Geo's now that folk will be furiously laying out additional 's )
    gutted, was looking forward to possibly obtaining another MMA/Vet or Explorer. can never have too many
    He who speaks often, knows little;
    Those that know, speak rarely.

World
    Newfoundland
    very nice
    Was fighting windmills from Aug 2012 to Oct 2019.

Reply to Thread