Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Generals and Marshalls: Their own little space

Keen Commentor
    World
    Newfoundland

Generals and Marshalls: Their own little space

So there are people that probably have most of their Island stuffed. And probably still wouldn't mind a bit more space.
    Eventually I will be one of those people. But what bothers me is that Generals and Marshalls take up more and more space as you get more of them.
    Space I would rather use for other things. So why not create a special spot next to the main island 100% only for dropping Marshalls and generals? Absolutely nothing else on the Island of course. Just a parking space for our Commanders

World
    Sandycove
    they need a storehouse to march into when leaving island to adventures. This could also be included on this island.

I dont see this happening if Im honest, even though I would also welcome it. The easy answer is to build on all current landing spots and have majority of gens go to star menu. This is okay until you want to load them up for an adv as you have to then "park" a gen, load him and send him on his way each time

Keen Commentor
    World
    Newfoundland
    Yep. That would be horrendous. That's why I am hoping for a special parking space for Generals and Marshals. At some point I will probably have like 15 Generals and who know how many Marshalls (if I decide to start doing PvP). I'd rather have them in one orderly spot. Or a building they automatically travel to where you can assign troops to them as well. That was definitely a good suggestion jolly

Architect of the Empire
    World
    Sandycove
    I just settle for a button that sends them into star menu.

Town Councillor
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by Bluesavanah View Post
    I just settle for a button that sends them into star menu.
    If we could load troops onto them while they are starred that would be great.
    I hate it everytime I have to place a General before loading him, it takes 2-3 minutes until he marches off to adventure. Nuisance!

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    Well I would be happy if I could just get rid of the 3 marshall I hired before I knew wat was what in the game, and just did the quests. They take up room in star menu and landing space and I am never going to use them.

Architect of the Empire
    World
    Northisle
    yes yes yes... option to get rid of gens would be nice. being able to load them with troops in star would be nice, but I think this would possibly cause a decent programmer a bit of a headache so imagine how enormously hugely massive the prob would be for bb and the resulting bugs.... a new building like the tavern where they could all rest till needed is probz the best idea and I love it

P.S. don't need a new building, gens could live in the barracks perhaps.
    Last edited by vigabrand; 08.03.15 at 17:13. Reason: thought of a solution

Skilled Student
    World
    Newfoundland
    Or generals could hang out in tavern, or docked ship, or any other building you desire alot of people desire this.

didnt think of issue that jollyfog2012 posted about having to move general out and load him every time.

World
    Newfoundland
    Well my s1 is fully built with buildings and my atleast half of generals find place where to land (places are unbuildible). Most important that QM generals allways land on island where i cant build anything so i can say that this problem is kinda solved only Expedition supplier cant find his place on island.

World
    Newfoundland
    I don't see why generals can't go on adventure directly from the start menu and arrive back there just like geologists and explorers. The only reason you'd need to place a general on your own island is to destroy the bandits. Or if they could get buffed but then you'd apply the buffs when they have arrived on the adventure island, no? The unit assignment panel could be opened from the star menu as well, just like the selection menu for geologists and explorers, they don't need to be placed on the island either.

Reply to Thread