Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Northisle activity vs other servers

Treasure Hunter
    World
    Northisle

Northisle activity vs other servers

Since the last update and implementation of all changes situation on Northisle is as folows:
    Global 1 - few people chating in rush hour.
    Trade, 20ish people swaping roaring bulls
    Guild needs double time + to finnish guild quest.
    Etc.

Is it dead yet?

Treasure Hunter
    World
    Newfoundland
    no but its dying......like all servers with the utterly pointless rebalancing

Nifty
    World
    Northisle
    To me it barely breathing, on the brink of the vegetable state. Please pull out the electric cord to the life support system.
    Reasons.
    1: PVE are not very interesting. There are no real goal in playing PVE( And the resources gathered does not stand up to the resources and effort that needs to be invested)

2: The Rebalanced loot should only have be implemented after the island expansion is activated, because veteran players do not have the space to build up the weapon building chain, i do not anybody who want to demolish any buildings to make room for that.

3: The rebalanced Loot requires an intensive weapon production(which the most veteran players do not have, since it was not necessary with the old loot( MAJOR DESIGN FLAW FROM THE BEGINNING OF THE GAME) I did start play 2 and a half year ago, and did invest a massive amount of time in the game and did buy starter packs and invested in gems, So now a lot of that investment are worthless. (That really pisses me of)

4: No new goals in the game. (raised lvl cap are almost the only thing that could interest me anymore, all other things and new ideas are not interesting).

5: Regarding the changed loot, I DO NOT WANT DO DEMOLISH ANY BUILDINGS TO MAKE NEW SPACE FOR THE WEAPONS PRODUCTION CHAIN. I did use to much resources, time and REAL MONEY to get where my island are now. So i do not play adventures anymore.

6: That leaves only the events left worth using time on, and that is to bad in my opinion. Because i really enjoyed the ride for the first 1 and a half year. the last year has been tedious.
    I do not even bother to log in every day anymore just to claim the weekly gems anymore.
    That was just my 2 cents.
    Last edited by sortrumlegomand; 06.12.14 at 20:08. Reason: missed a detail.

World
    Sandycove
    LMAO I did wonder why they were praying to the dev gods all of a sudden in a different thread....

In all honesty, I hope your server does not die, I wish you the best of luck

Quartermaster
    World
    Newfoundland
    not yet...but its going to be...because BB dosent listen to players...and they think they know best...GOOD JOB BB )

Wordsmith
    World
    Newfoundland
    It would maybe be nice to see BB introduce the ability to transfer all active players from a less active server to an existing server but they cant do this on an individual basis so no doubt to do it on a global basis would require them to move all accounts and that would just make the server they are introduced to even more laggy. Shame and best wishes to you CrazyBat and the other active players there.

Eggcellent Essayist Mortallicus's Avatar
    World
    Northisle
    Its true Northisle has the vitriolvirus one of the main symptoms the sudden unstoppable urge to suck lemons. Luckily its affected no more than 50 players and they tend to group so is containable.

Dr BB and Mr Ubisoft are working on a cure.

Architect of the Empire
    World
    Sandycove
    G1 is dead on Northisle because Divers is no longer around to single-handedly keep it alive, miss his very long conversations with himself in the twilight hours.

Keen Commentor
    World
    Newfoundland
    You feel settlers RL population (active players) is decreasing?

Architect of the Empire
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by Deorum View Post
    You feel settlers RL population (active players) is decreasing?
    I've played both for the last 10 months or so, Northisle has always been slightly less busy than Sandycove, both are suffering since the changes but it's hard to say that it's the changes themselves have caused this. It is hard to motivate yourself to play when there are all manor of problems with generals in adventures, horrific lag,blocks failing etc etc. Maybe it will pick up a bit once the Christmas event starts and the production weeks stop (presuming that's what's causing the lag).

Definitely seeing people fade away from the game over the past 6 months just hope the changes don't start a landslide after Xmas.

Reply to Thread