Reply to Thread

Thread: Problem in BK adventure

Pathfinder
    World
    Northisle

Problem in BK adventure

Recruits are reloaded when i send for attack but when it attacks no rec are there On Bk. 4 Time it happen and i lost elites and cannons. And most important is after this loss i get 120 settlers in resource tab.
    So please someone answer about that query

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Newfoundland
    noticed it once myself. Had just loaded new army to my general and clicked to confirm. After sending the general to the camp, I noticed the screen glitched and my general had its setting back from after the previous fight. Was too late to retreat and lost AB and C for nothing...am extra careful now.

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Newfoundland
    Iv e had this a few times, support say its a known bug thats their total response.

So what I have started doing is 2 things :
    Never leave an adventure when you have attacks walking, i used to always go back to home isle to do things, no longer this helps a bit i think, particularly in regards to jumping generals
    But secondly and more importantly i always un-assign all troops and click ok. Leave it 30 seconds then assign the new troops needed. Since doing this I havent had any repeats of the general reverting to previous setup (which is normally the remains of a previous attack)

To me it looks like there is some delay/failure in messages to server which take about 15 seconds to become clear if one has not got through. Thats pure speculation but what I am assuming and modifying my behaviour to reflect.

Keen Commentor
    World
    Newfoundland
    has been hapening on all adventures for 2 weeks.

how i deal with it? assign troops, go back home then back to adv if the troops are still assigned you're good to go.

i don't think think its a failure in messages to server but rather you see that your gen is back in his guarisson so you assign troops but in reaity he's still coming back from he's attack so the troop assignation doesn't work.

Pathfinder
    World
    Northisle
    Thx all of You

Quartermaster
    World
    Northisle
    This happened with me also, but I just thought I had forgotten to recruit the recruits.

Reply to Thread