Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: send army back from adventure

Original Serf
    World
    Newfoundland

send army back from adventure

When I want to send a general back from an adventure to get more troops this does not work. I had this with the Nords and the Outlaws.

World
    Sandycove
    Can you please describe the steps you follow to send a general home and tell us where it is not working

Original Serf
    World
    Newfoundland
    I click on send army on my avatar. I then select the general, and press the v button. Thi v button does not get lighted. I did this many times before. Its since a few days that it does not work.

Original Serf
    World
    Newfoundland
    This occured in The Nords and the Outlaws adventure (did not try any other)

Original Serf
    World
    Newfoundland
    I use the steps I always used: click on send army on my avatar, then select a general and press the v button. The v button does not get lighted. The check (v) goes on next th the selected general. It happened in The Nords and the Outlaws adventure.
    Could this have any relation with the miscont on the number of troops ?

World
    Sandycove
    I asked around in my guild and for those that were able to test it, the generals could be send home normally. Is anyone else having this problem?

@rscheidt I have no idea why you are having the problem. Just to make sure that it isn't a flash/browser cache or cookie problem or something else, please try to follow the steps listed here.
    If that doesn't work, please contact Support using the contact form on this page. Explain the issue to them as you did in the above post, and tell them what you tried to fix it on your end.

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove
    I have had the same problem in BK after latest "update" and got advise to use the adventure sidebar and "send army back". Sidebar works in my case.

Original Serf
    World
    Newfoundland
    Yes this works, thanks

Original Serf
    World
    Sandycove
    Have been told by support that this is a known problem and that development are working on it. This has happened to me twice and I am not able to play any adventures until the bug is fixed, most annoying because of lasses incurred by not being able to send Generals back for more troops to finish adventures. Previously I have tries the suggestions about clearing cache, etc. but no success. Will we be told when this bug is fixed?

World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Charente View Post
    Have been told by support that this is a known problem and that development are working on it. This has happened to me twice and I am not able to play any adventures until the bug is fixed, most annoying because of lasses incurred by not being able to send Generals back for more troops to finish adventures. Previously I have tries the suggestions about clearing cache, etc. but no success. Will we be told when this bug is fixed?
    Are you using the avatar, send army option, or using the adventure box on the right of screen?

Reply to Thread