Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Getting into the Christmas spirit quests

Pathfinder
    World
    Northisle

Getting into the Christmas spirit quests

Hello every one, I start adventure"Getting into the Christmas Spirit" before the task "Your first gift delivery!", the task request to start the adventure, and I have no more the adventure to complete the task, pls help~~~~

EDIT by Fexno:
    Here's a little summary on what has been discussed in this thread.

Beware that there are two quests, that are problematic.
    1. The quest were you are asked to start "Getting into the Christmas Spirit" adventure
      Fortunately it seems that this one can be solved by started a random adventure like Outlaws, Witch of the Swamp or even the Training Expedition

2. The quest were you are asked to complete "Getting into the christmas spirit" adventure
      Not sure if there is a solution, but my guess is you'll be able to complete this quest when you arrive at the next red door in about 2 days
    Last edited by Fexno; 12.12.14 at 21:01.

Wordsmith
    World
    Newfoundland
    I'm not in the game at present but have you tried looking in the shop to see if you can buy another? Try logging an email to support as not sure anyone in game will be able to help you.

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    I ran into the same problem. I play from work and can't pay too much attention to the game so I started the adventure before doing the quest chain.
    Now as kmaxfml said I can't complete the quest. I checked the market but this adventure can't be bought there. Let's see if anyone have any ideas or I have to contact support.

Treasure Hunter
    World
    Northisle
    The quest says "start ANY adventure of the series Getting into C. spirit" so that being said, I believe the quest will finnish it self as soon as you start any other one that you will get from red windows. But not sure will that mess up any quest later.
    I don't think military adventures bought for gems will work but you can try if you wish

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    I bought the Training Island expedition from the Merchant and for some reason that got me that Christmas quest completed (Didn't even have to start the expedition - don't think I could anyway).

Hope that helps.

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Newfoundland
    I got the same problem or near........I recieved a quest - "start the event adventure"
    I start it........Then I make it....during that time I have recieved quest to produce some unusefull staff (unusefull for that adventure)
    I finished my first adventure, collected the price, than I finished the other quest to produce one gift and some other bla-bla...Only then i recieved new quest to finish my first adventure.............?!?!?!? So - how this will work now?

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    Buying the Training Island expedition worked for me as well. Thank you yunaff102.

Town Crier
    World
    Northisle
    I started an Outlaws and it triggered that quest...

Original Serf
    World
    Northisle
    I started witch of the swamp, sons of the veld and training expedition..and didnt helped me What to do?

Keen Commentor
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by diablek View Post
    I started witch of the swamp, sons of the veld and training expedition..and didnt helped me What to do?
    wait a couple days you'll get another adv from the calendar..

Reply to Thread