Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: The star menu: It hurts! it's cumbersome, too difficult to use; Text search filter?!

World
    Newfoundland

Lightbulb The star menu: It hurts! it's cumbersome, too difficult to use; Text search filter?!

Eugh, my star menu is becoming a pain point in the game and those few tabs just don't filter things down enough.

Items don't stack into anything more than 25 and loads of items remain as singles making scrolling to find something very cumbersome.
    (I have seen stack combining suggested but it seems it might be complex to implement since it involves changing the item stack data)

I can't see that this hasn't been suggested yet so here are some more words to explain:

Once opening the star menu, I would like to see a text search box where i can type a few letters or a word to filter the list in star down to items with those letters. No need to fumble around with scrolling through the vast number of items.

It should be simple enough to implement since it is limited to the user interface and it would work in a very similar way to how the Trade window already works when searching for items to buy/sell by text.

I hope to see something like this soon, and/or any other usability fix for managing lots of items in the star menu

Town Crier
    World
    Northisle
    +1

Nifty
    World
    Northisle

Starmenu

Couldn't it be possible to get a searchtab for the starmenu, am pretty tired of spending minutes on finding adv. and other stuff I need in there?
    Last edited by Girly68; 14.12.14 at 12:43.

Nifty
    World
    Northisle
    +1

Quartermaster
    World
    Newfoundland
    +1000

World
    Northisle

Adventure Search ability.

I think it might be a good idea to be able to search on a specific name of an adventure in Star Menu--> Misc. Looking through them all everytime i need to find a perticular adventure can be rather tiresome. and I bet there are players out there who have more adventures in their starmenu then i do.

Sincerely

GB

Eggcellent Essayist Mortallicus's Avatar
    World
    Northisle
    +1 its much needed

Architect of the Empire
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by Axecairne View Post
    (I have seen stack combining suggested but it seems it might be complex to implement since it involves changing the item stack data)
    x=25 >>>> x = 150 ye can see how hard that would be to implement, apart from the stack thing, ye bang on suggestions, lets hope bb do something soon

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Sandycove
    +1

Reply to Thread