Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: The star menu: It hurts! it's cumbersome, too difficult to use; Text search filter?!

World
    Sandycove
    Threads merged: "stack buffs, resources etc", "The star menu: It hurts! it's cumbersome, too difficult to use; Text search filter?!"

Skilled Student
    World
    Northisle
    I remember requesting same thing on other TSO forum like two years ago, with linkings to the threads about same thing that would go way more back into past on DE forums. This is just one of the biggest pain in the game and with addition of loot to star/storage selection this has become urgent.
    Since i couldnt find mentioned post, i will repost google-translated thing about star menu items from BB representative from January 2015

Quote Originally Posted by Google-translated BB
    There are things that just do not go without a substantial redesign of the base game functions such as loading generals mentioned here from the stars or merging objects in the star. For them not to say that it is 100% never happen, but I do not look too promising.

Flesh Eating Mushroom Keen Commentor SwampHen's Avatar
    World
    Sandycove
    +1 for a search filter.

Also, please make cheese sandwich buffs, sandman powder and solar flares delete-able. I keep getting sandman powder from my explorers, but last time I tried to use them up, it just made people cross.
    Deathcap - The Flesh-Eating Mushroom from the Create-An-Enemy Contest 2013

World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by SwampHen View Post
    +1 for a search filter.

Also, please make cheese sandwich buffs, sandman powder and solar flares delete-able. I keep getting sandman powder from my explorers, but last time I tried to use them up, it just made people cross.
    At a minimum, any buff or adventure should be able to be deleted. That should be completely up to the player whether to use it, try to trade/sell it or simply dispose of it. And I would find it hard to believe that would require a major code change because many items can already be deleted.
    Sorry, but I've slept since then...

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Sandycove
    I thought this was included in the new 50-75 level update?

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    Making new bugs seems to be much more interesting than to fix old ones
    Sorry if I am sarcastic. But the same issues pop up again and again and again. Only thing that seems to be done is that the new people rasing old issue again is told that the tread is already here. It might maybe be because those issues are annoying to many players.

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Sandycove
    I know the bugs are annoying, and they should be fixed, but if you want new stuff you will get bugs. Settlers is a huge cumbersome program, and it's impossible at this level of complexity to avoid creating new bugs if - as everybody wants - you keep introducing new stuff.

Original Serf
    World
    Northisle

Join/stack same buffs,adv in one

I would be very glad if we could stack. Lets say 10 units of buffs together so we could send it one package , not one by one because it takes very long time and its killing for our mouses... I think that should be already invented in game

Original Serf
    World
    Northisle
    Just import in update this thing

Reply to Thread