Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: assigned troops changed after attack was launched

Architect of the Empire
    World
    Sandycove
    I've had this 2-3 times on sandycove and once on northisle, I wrote a ticket for last one and BB are aware there's a problem. The only way I've found to stop it happening is to completely empty general from last attack and then reload. Also if you doing a multi-wave attack let the wave finish before you send the next.

Town Councillor
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by Bluesavanah View Post
    I've had this 2-3 times on sandycove and once on northisle, I wrote a ticket for last one and BB are aware there's a problem. The only way I've found to stop it happening is to completely empty general from last attack and then reload. Also if you doing a multi-wave attack let the wave finish before you send the next.
    Doesn't help at all, it still happened to me.
    And yes, BB is well aware of this issue but there's not even a silver lining on the horizon on when it will be fixed.
    But hey - we're finally going to get Mountain Nukes so we can produce more weapons to replace our troops lost due to game bugs.

Cokolesnik
    it happened to me also in HLT
    2x;
    general was set for a new attack, so new army in the general is marching in - after the fight in battle report the troops were from the last fihgt in my general, ;/ so 1st attack - lost 185K,
    2nd attack lost 215xb. this one didn't go back as it was sent back after the intercepted camp was killed, so it moved to another camp even thou it was already going back to camp with retreat order..

try to fix this, or even adv's wont playable any more, ty!

Nifty
    World
    Newfoundland
    don't tell support they might think you don't no how to assign troops, there's no problem, send screen shot. this has happened so many times support informed every time and one day they will answer but don't hold your breath watch out flying pigs are out and Satan has a ski suit

Original Serf
    World
    Newfoundland
    Should be fixed soon considering we are having 2x maintenance per week these days.

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Sandycove
    This big is back with a vengeance, at least on Sandycove........can we have a fix please....SOON might be good.

World
    Sandycove
    I've seen the 'General is attacking' message up to 3 times for the same general, but never have had the troop allocation change. The few times I've had problems is when I've (duh) forgotten to click the green-arrow confirm button but sent anway. But that doesn't explain why when the general is moving that the tool-tip shows the right troops. Did you actually click on the garrison and confirm that way? Perhaps it's a bug in the tool-tip when you hover over a garrison...

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Newfoundland
    Don't believe i saw this. Removed 110 cannons from moma, placed all cannons in vet (he now got 165), sent moma on a 1 rec suicide attack and this is the good bit , i actually saw the 165 cannons in the vet change to 55!! then scurried over to moma, and yeah sure enough, he got the 110 cannons back.

Where is the compensation for all these lost cannons elites and crossbows???? Funny how its only high end troops getting slaughtered behind your back.

Quartermaster
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Ammok View Post
    Don't believe i saw this. Removed 110 cannons from moma, placed all cannons in vet (he now got 165), sent moma on a 1 rec suicide attack and this is the good bit , i actually saw the 165 cannons in the vet change to 55!! then scurried over to moma, and yeah sure enough, he got the 110 cannons back.

Where is the compensation for all these lost cannons elites and crossbows???? Funny how its only high end troops getting slaughtered behind your back.
    I sent a support ticket and was given the resources back.

Reply to Thread