Reply to Thread

Thread: Adventure "Type" Icons vs Details Info

Architect of the Empire
    World
    Sandycove

Adventure "Type" Icons vs Details Info

The "type" icons on some adventures no longer match the "Type" info in details.

Dark Priests, historically an Experience Adv, shows a "Mini" icon:

And "Type: Experience"

Stealing From the Rich, another standard Experience adv, has a "Resource" icon:

And also "Type: Experience"

There may be others but these two are currently throwing off Christmas quests to "complete an Experience adventure" as the game is recognising the Icon info rather than the details.

If this is an intended change the Details need to be changed as well. If it's not then the all powerful icons should be fixed.

Edit: Earlier posts on the same topic can be found here, here and especially here in Event Quest The Evildoer - The hiding place.
    Last edited by Iolanthe; 15.12.14 at 01:55. Reason: Earlier posts

Wordsmith
    World
    Northisle
    same as for nords2, follow up icon

type info in details is experience

traitors same
    type info in details is experience

Resource icon
    Last edited by corona88; 14.12.14 at 21:33.

Architect of the Empire
    World
    Sandycove
    Cheers corona88, linked the earlier posts and the thread that includes your other screenshots into the first post.

Frankly I was just annoyed with the whole thing earlier, didn't do a proper search of earlier posts, posted the two most talked about 'Big' and wandered off again more amazed than I should be at this point.

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove
    Is this why i've done 2 experience quests and not gooten past "The Hidden Place" quest? I'm short on resources and time to get this done

Enlightened Sage
    World
    Northisle
    don't panic about running out of time

There are no other quests in the chain and you've got until January to finish this one

Are you a casual or part-time player? Don't want a chatty guild or expect lots of support?
    And do you want the chance to earn a few guild coins but don't want to be forced to do guild quests on a daily basis?

Then join GQS (Guild Quests (STILL!) Suck) on Northisle!
    Mail Gerontius here or in game for an invite.

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove
    I've done traitors and dark priests with a friend but neither worked for me as experience quests.. what ones should i be doing and can i co-op with a friend to help me?

World
    Newfoundland
    It seems that indeed some adv have been reclassified (according to support) and the symbols show the correct classification. Descriptions have not been updated. This link has then been updated for the correct adv list: thesettlersonline.wikia.com/wiki/Adventure_List
    This link has also been updated: Guide-Adventure-Classifications-Categories-and-Types
    Last edited by Kit_; 17.12.14 at 21:52.

Architect of the Empire
    World
    Sandycove
    It's not mentioned in the change log but this has been fixed in the version now live on the French servers and due here in a few days.

The text now matches the icons and "Dark Priests" reads "Mini", "Traitors" - "Resource", and "Invasion of the Nords" - Follow Up. "Stealing From the Rich" was corrected in-game a few weeks ago to "Resource".

Reply to Thread