Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Game balance of xmas event is stupid

Quartermaster
    World
    Sandycove
    As with all event is aimed for all levels.
    best to carry on and help lower lv's in guild or friends list

Town Councillor
    World
    Northisle
    I need to upgrade 14 Mills, 8 Bakeries, 30 Farms and some 20'ish silos.

If I didn't mis-calculate, I will need somewhere in the vicinity of 30k grout, which is around 9k presents.
    Add to that the Blueprints, Deerstalkers and Recyclers and you're at nearly 11k presents.

I guess you already have that many by now.
    I'm still struggling.

Low level players will be hard-pressed to obtain just the RPH, high level players are struggling for that grout ...

Raving Rabbid
    World
    Sandycove
    why? is bread still worth something on Northisle?
    HOTFIX!

World
    Newfoundland
    Yeah this is fun how we all spent lot of grout and granite for bread production and now we destroying these buildings not sure is that loot change with settlers was needed... i though normal provision house still have some use after feast appear but now normal provision needed only for guild quest
    And about topic i understand that for small lvl players everything balanced but for big lvl players could be also balanced a bit like some one said with RTTBN or MSE im sure the presents price wont drop so low as its now. Because of present price now, grout price droped from 20-25 to i guess 7-10 gc ea maeby we will see less im sure every one who bought lot of grout before now can be mad only on BB

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigbelly View Post
    Conversely the Blueprints are way too hard. One of the blueprints I brought was called Marble Mountain. This allows me to convert 500 Herbs and 500 Scarecrows into a 1250 Marble refil. Whilst I am happy to finally have a use for my herb and scarecrows that I have collected up over the last year the amount needed here is insane. On average I probably get to click 20 collectables a day. If I guess half of those are going to be herbs or scarecrows that's 10 per day which I think is pretty generous. Collecting 1000 is therefore 100 days of game play. Even if you are a 12 hours a day player and got 2 cycles of collectables thats still 50 days of play to get the resources to create 1250 of marble. Seriously ???? I can just send out a couple of explorers and have the same result in less than 15 minutes. Why would anyone bother?
    The marble blueprint is super useful and the second one I bought (after the glue). It's not so useful to replenish regular marble deposits because they are easily refilled with a 10 minute search from a skilled Geologist. However for the bonus two deposits you can get from a fully skilled geo, they are invaluable. Searching for those two can be a major pain and require a lot of wasted time, being able to keep those topped up so that they will never run out is a real bonus.

World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by ViliusV View Post
    Yeah this is fun how we all spent lot of grout and granite for bread production and now we destroying these buildings
    -1 didnt do a single building of those. pays to be lazy sometimes

im sure every one who bought lot of grout before now can be mad only on BB
    ill only be mad if current trend continues. at first it took 50-100 grout to get a building to lvl 6, now it takes 600! hope if we ever get to the useful buildings like weaponsmiths, coinage etc it doesnt take 6000 grout a building..
    Was fighting windmills from Aug 2012 to Oct 2019.

Town Councillor
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim_B View Post
    why? is bread still worth something on Northisle?
    Self-sufficiency.
    I still need bread for all those Irmas and stuff but I guess you're right, I'm overproducing

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    you still need bread regardless only a couple adv give you more settlers then you use so if you do a few adv a day or a few big ones a week your going to need to make some settlers or wait for the schools to do their job... plus all the baskets ppl now make require bread

World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by hades8840 View Post
    you still need bread regardless only a couple adv give you more settlers then you use so if you do a few adv a day or a few big ones a week your going to need to make some settlers or wait for the schools to do their job... plus all the baskets ppl now make require bread
    Well yes you still need some settlers but atleast 50% less so it means and bread need 50% less. And now for baskets you need less bread also. Because buff working longer and cost less. So bread is needed but at least 50% less so if no one destroy bread production it gonna be overproduction. I know guys who produce 200k bread per day so who need this mutch?

World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by hades8840 View Post

Although you are quite right, There is a very good reason why bread is now trading for under 20coin per 1k on nfl, Clearly its not inaccurate to say as a server we have seen a dramatic change regardless of what specific adventure drops what.

Reply to Thread