Reply to Thread

Thread: PVP Tiers 1,2,3

Quartermaster
    World
    Northisle

PVP Tiers 1,2,3

Hi,

Anyone have any clue how to access higher tiers on PVP islands? Sometimes when all my slots are full i get a few tier 2 returms from the explorers but i have never seen a tier 3...

Tier 2 and 3 are way more challenging and way more rewarding!

World
    Sandycove
    i dunno all i have ever got is tier 1 didn't know other 2 existed
    but if they more rewarding i would hope i could eventually get a tier 2 at least to give that a go also lol

Quartermaster
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by lulu10093 View Post
    i dunno all i have ever got is tier 1 didn't know other 2 existed
    but if they more rewarding i would hope i could eventually get a tier 2 at least to give that a go also lol
    Tier 2 is twice more difficult and the amount of troops you can loose double... for example instead of 1100 on a big pvp island you can kill up to 2200!!! the loot is 50% more!!! I saw a conqured iron island on lvl 2 tier offering 359 iron every 6h!!

I get only tier 2 after i have all slots field and if i accept a combat and i cancel for some reason it takes a while before the explorers give me another tier 2 selection:/

World
    Sandycove
    i never have full slots only hold one or 2 colonies at a time as not doing it seriously just as and when mood takes me
    but was going to hopefully get a good base PVP army and weapons made between xmas and easter to try then so maybe then i can find higher tier ones
    the more troops lost wouldnt bother me in the least as long as i have got enough base units and weapons to replace them saved up ready
    thats why maybe after easter i will take it more serious but still just do it for now as and when mood takes me

Quartermaster
    World
    Northisle

PVP Tiers 1,2,3

There should be a selection on EVERY search on what tier you would like your explorer to search for...

So after hitting the adventure for size of island another window can pop up with choice of tier.

Pathfinder
    World
    Northisle
    If I keep losing PVP will my tier drop? I'm finding level 2 too hard. How many times do I need to lose? Do I need to make an attack for the loss to count or is sending a general and then cancelling count? If I am tier 2 on small colonies, will I be tier 2 on regular and large ?

Sorry my english is bad but have lots of questions.

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Northisle
    Dropping from tier 3 to tier 1 i needed about 10 consecutive searches. After launching expedition i visited island and canceled expedition.

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by Driller7 View Post
    Hi,

Anyone have any clue how to access higher tiers on PVP islands? Sometimes when all my slots are full i get a few tier 2 returms from the explorers but i have never seen a tier 3...

Tier 2 and 3 are way more challenging and way more rewarding!
    Tier3 on large expedition, after consecutive wins on small Tier2.

Reply to Thread