Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 LastLast

Thread: Yet another hot fix!

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Newfoundland
    As someone who only plays during my lunch hour at work this is greatly inconveniencing me as 2 days in a row I haven't been able to enter the game. During the Christmas event this is just not on.

Keltica
    heres my suggestion to all of you lot moaning - shurrup, delete the game and move on - what is your moaning achieving? just pages of negativity - really - who is twisting your arms keeping you here, you dont like it- walk away, if you do like it, then suck it up and have some patience - honestly - [removed]

Hello Keltica,

Please don't use insults on the forum.

Thank you,
    Fexno
    Last edited by Fexno; 18.12.14 at 13:56.

Treasure Hunter
    World
    Newfoundland
    if anybody buys gems after the way they have run the game and introduced known buggy code they need thier head examining....
    only the very stupid would buy gems the way the game as it has been for the past 2/3 months......
    like the saying goes "a fool and thier money are soon parted"...lmao

World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Narcil View Post
    maybe they dont want to pay their employee 3x the usual rate for burning the midnight oil... also this is an international server so no matter when they do it it's going to be some1 primetime. not everything centers around the UK.
    the weekly maintenance use to be done around breakfast - lunch gmt long ago, They moved this so it ran overnight back in 2012 after many complained. Even though not everything centres around gmt/uk these servers are directed at Europe and the appropriate time zones. So it makes perfect sence to do the maintenance out of prime time for the servers.

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Newfoundland
    Im sorry but encouraging players to leave the game, clearly u do not support this game.

this was aimed at Keltica's last comment.

Plus i agree people do tend to moan to much on the forums, but if we lived in your world were we could only post positive feed back very little would change in the game in a postive way.
    Last edited by Vodkat; 18.12.14 at 12:32.

World
    Newfoundland
    wrong person Vodkat?

Quartermaster
    World
    Sandycove
    pls dont put others down or suggest other players are fools, it up to the individual what they do with the RM
    its only a game

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Newfoundland
    yeah i know edited the post :P sorry stoof if anyone else saw that :P

Keltica
    i love this game - but it is that - a game - not worth getting stressed out about, and if its causing enough stress to make people moan about it, then yes you should leave - its not making you happy anymore

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Keltica View Post
    i love this game - but it is that - a game - not worth getting stressed out about, and if its causing enough stress to make people moan about it, then yes you should leave - its not making you happy anymore
    I never said i didn't enjoy the game anymore, but encouraging people to leave is unacceptable. People complaining about the game is no different than how much you complain about the players.

Reply to Thread