yeah i know edited the post :P sorry stoof if anyone else saw that :P
    hehe no harm done

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by Keltica View Post
    [removed]
    Mature.

Fexno - thanks for tidying up the threads. However, the question of what was actually fixed in yesterday's maint remains unanswered. Is today's downtime an attempt to fix what was failed to be fixed yesterday, or is this for a completely different reason? Perhaps some input from BB_Ravel might be good here.

Ravel - please can we have some sort of communication to let us know what's going on. Ideally somewhere between the rather cryptic "a problem is being worked on" and what may read like this:

package {
    import flash.display.*;
    public class Missing extends Sprite {

public function Missing() {

Is this downtime going to attempt to sort the population issue? Or will it attempt to correct the combat lag/graphics problems? Or is it to sort out the mismatch between adventure classifications by icon and by description, so that people can do the christmas quests? Or is it to rectify a completely different problem that we havent yet been informed about?

Will the downtime be extended as yesterday's was? (no big deal, just would be good to know) Is it likely to fix whatever (what is it fixing?) it is supposed to fix, or is it planned/anticipated that there will be other steps to correct the problems?
    Last edited by Fexno; 18.12.14 at 13:58. Reason: quoted post was edited

Battle Hardened Contributor
    World
    Northisle
    heres my suggestion to all of you lot moaning - shurrup, delete the game and move on - what is your moaning achieving? just pages of negativity - really - who is twisting your arms keeping you here, you dont like it- walk away, if you do like it, then suck it up and have some patience - honestly - [removed]
    Why don't you take your own advice and shurrup? Huh? When you paid money (as in real money) for a game which is not working and is down when it shouldn't be, am sure you will come here moaning as well. Give it another year for you. Last time i checked, BB is not refunding gems so why should I walk away when they have my money?

Original Serf
    World
    Northisle
    Just logged on again, have fun playing all

World
    Newfoundland
    Game is back online. Thank you for your patience!

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by BB_Ravel View Post
    Game is back online. Thank you for your patience!
    Thankyou for letting us know Ravel and also thank the guys(or girls) for getting it back up earlier than exspected.

Original Serf
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by Soupssss View Post
    they just don't care about us, all they need is money.

You can go elsewhere if you're not happy with that. The message is clear !
    elsewhere? please tell me the web address of the panacea that is the perfectly maintained online multi-player building/resource/combat game with thousands of players, no lag, no in game purchases and no adverts - I want to sign up! (actually I want to buy it, I could monetize it and make a fortune - but hey ho )

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Northisle
    +100 bobsie
    very well put, not knowing what' going on and when is very frustrating. Yesterday evening the main guild discussion was what had actually been done in the morning maintenance, the 'winning' entry/best guess was 'introducing another shade of green'.
    For the main Tuesday early hour maintenance to describe getting the population figures right a 'game improvement' is close to crass (or generously a translation idiosyncracy) its a basic game mechanic, not a game improvement... mind you at the moment perhaps getting the basics right would be an improvement

World
    Sandycove
    [Threads merged]

Yet another hot fix!
    More down time?

Treasure Hunter
    World
    Northisle
    heres my suggestion to all of you lot moaning - shurrup, delete the game and move on - what is your moaning achieving? just pages of negativity - really - who is twisting your arms keeping you here, you dont like it- walk away, if you do like it, then suck it up and have some patience - honestly - [removed]
    I'll do with my time what I want to, no one is interested in your suggestion.

Reply to Thread