Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Yet another hot fix!

Keen Commentor
    World
    Newfoundland
    im sure they never tought of that.......

Keen Commentor
    World
    Sandycove
    Glad it's completely clear what they're going to do this time...

Quartermaster
    World
    Sandycove
    oww well time to take dog to walk, hmmm visit the local, grr BB making me go out and enjoy another day

Keen Commentor
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by ATHTHEMANIAC View Post
    server was offline for maint ofr over 4hrs to fix things.....
    today doing an rb my general teleported right into the block camp losing me valuable troops....
    why is'nt this bug being fix after 2 weeks its still causing people to lose troops !!!!
    you still haven't figured out the teleport bug is visual only and doesn't affect blocks at all?

not an excuse to leave it be for 3 weeks however.

Quote Originally Posted by Promethos View Post
    Glad it's completely clear what they're going to do this time...
    ya they acn't even be bothered posting changelogs anymore...

Treasure Hunter
    World
    Newfoundland
    i think not gen teleported directly to block camp and killed it....after gen destroyed the camp he headed for the next one i retreated him and did a refresh...camp was gone and so were the troops he had.....so not visual only m8

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Sandycove
    And we haven't even got to the 2pm, er no, 3pm, er 4pm bit yet.

I committed to never paying hard cash for gems to play this game a while ago when "support" displayed their "don't give a toss" attitude, but I would be actually annoyed if I had paid for this nonsense.

Ah well. Better do some work.

Keen Commentor
    World
    Newfoundland
    you should have done nothing and waited it would have been fine. i've done it 50 times at least never lost troops.

Skilled Student
    World
    Northisle

What is wrong wIth you BB

I do not understand why you keep doing maintenance in the middle of the day when you know most of the people who play the game will be playing. Im not sure how things work in Germany or even if the people there care, but to keep doing this at peak time over here is just pathetic.
    No matter what silly gifts you give us at the end it still means all uk player again are loosing another 4 - 6 hours of game play. i cant log in to get my collectables, i cant send out my explorers, i had 1 hour left on an adventure which now ill loose. i have 3 hours left premium which ill loose...

I have paid good money for gems to play the game, so the least i expect is some warning that the game will be going down. As always though BB do not care about the players in any way. if they did they would not do this in the middle of peak time.

Go suck eggs BB,

Keen Commentor
    World
    Newfoundland
    maybe they dont want to pay their employee 3x the usual rate for burning the midnight oil... also this is an international server so no matter when they do it it's going to be some1 primetime. not everything centers around the UK.

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    TSO, runned by Bored Baboons.
    25/11-14 , 23/02-16 .. The end is coming and it will look like this .

Reply to Thread