Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14

Thread: Yet another hot fix!

Keltica
    thats fine - i wont post anything again, over and out

Original Serf
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by CrazyBat View Post
    I'll do with my time what I want to, no one is interested in your suggestion.
    please do with your time what you want to do - but I am afraid you are factually incorrect in your previous statement. I'm interested.

World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Errol_Chin View Post
    please do with your time what you want to do - but I am afraid you are factually incorrect in your previous statement. I'm interested.
    Do you know what we call people who deliberately misinterpret hyperbole as though it was intended literally? Me neither, but they're right wrong-uns
    EVO is recruiting.
    Players of all levels and experiences welcome. We like to teach.
    Take a look at our recruitment thread, or send me a PM if you're interested.
    Join the evolution today!

World
    Sandycove
    and it has to be said - another downtime today, but no reason given as to whats been fixed. Is it that hard to just tell us whats been meant
    to have been fixed?

Heres how it should go:

Dear Settlers, we are trying to fo fix "this", we hope it works, but it may not....

Our reaction: Great!!! We also hope it works, and are most grateful you are trying to sort it, and above all, letting us know you are trying hard

Haha and seems this has been done for this arvo's downtime - WD BB I for one congratulate you on it

http://forum.thesettlersonline.com/t...update-reasons
    Last edited by jollyfog2012; 18.12.14 at 15:22.

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Sandycove
    Game update reasons

Dear Settlers,

At this point I'd like to answer a question about today's downtime: The update was done as a preventive measure.
    In some cases it was possible that playing adventures or colonies could result in a locked zone.
    This was solved by today's (extra) update.

A big thank you to all the community members who shared details on our forums and via Customer Support e-mails.
    This assisted us greatly in resolving the issue in a timely manner.

As you know, there won't be game updates//maintenance//guild quest resets until January (see schedule here) and the team wanted to make sure that you can enjoy the game during the Holiday season. Therefore a brief downtime was needed.
    We completed the update an hour sooner than expected. Even though the downtime took less than 2 hours we have extended the Premium/adventure times by 6 hours.

Happy Settling!
    BB_Ravel
    There you go.

World
    Newfoundland
    The reasons behind the game update have been posted here.

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    shame you ignore other issues affecting ppl and when you raise a ticket your just fobbed off
    Quote Originally Posted by BB_Ravel View Post

Architect of the Empire
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by BB_Ravel View Post
    ty for at least giving us an explanation Ravel. Merry Christmas and enjoy the holidays.

Quartermaster
    World
    Sandycove
    GR8 work BB and Ty for taking time to explain things ..have a gr8 Christmas Ravel

Reply to Thread