Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: Yet another hot fix!

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by lordloocan View Post
    Ah well, 11 came and went, oops so did 12:30, ooh look there goes 13:30, or is my watch wrong?
    Woohoo, there went 14:00.

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    its 1 am in australia i am addicted to the game.
    Eggman

Original Serf
    World
    Sandycove
    12.10 pm GMT: The deployment end time has been pushed to 14.00 GMT.
    12.10 pm GMT: The deployment end time has been pushed to 13.30 GMT.
    10.25 am GMT: The deployment end time has been pushed to 12.30 pm GMT.
    09.40 am GMT: Servers went down.
    So do you think 12:10 they already knew it would be 30 mins more - or just to cringeworthy to put "13:45 pm GMT: The deployment end time has been pushed to 14.00 GMT."

Hey BB - as much as I take the mick, its only coz been there done that keep on keepin on you're still 36 hours ahead of the worst "2 hour update" I have co-ordinated

World
    Newfoundland
    14:05 and still locked out

Pathfinder
    World
    Northisle
    Five hours downtime so far, BB keep extending the time. This is really a joke, why can't this updates or maintenance be done during the night when less people would be trying to play the game? Come on BB get the game back o line.
    Last edited by Gladipus; 17.12.14 at 14:10.

Original Serf
    World
    Sandycove
    Further improvements will be deployed on Wednesday (17th) between 09:00 and 11:00am 12.30pm 13.30pm14.00 GMT, a gift package will be sent the same day
    Why do they keep changing the time to something thats allredy passed???

Treasure Hunter
    World
    Northisle
    Solid work from BB once again. If they actually used feedback from the test server and didn't roll out broken rubbish more people would use it. They put stuff on there then change it before it goes live so you can't get any useful information from it any more. They may as well not bother with the test server in the first place at this point. They just release broken features anyway even after they've been told for weeks from the test server so what's the point in going on it? There is none. They'll just release anyway then bug fix it after, continuously reintroducing the same bugs over and over (population broken yet again, huge interface lockups .... again).

I honestly would rather they skip an event. Chuck the calendar in for xmas then make the game actually run properly. It's so laggy and lame now. Getting sick of waiting 5 minutes for adventures to come through. Finally after 3 years we're getting a fixed barracks troop ordering system but that is almost guaranteed to be broken as hell when they release it

Jolly Advisor
    World
    Sandycove
    One thing for sure: don't set your clock using BB as reference.
    Remember, remember the 25/11? You should have seen what happened on 17/03, 14/04 and 21/04 ...
    29/09 seems to be a major problem...

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Newfoundland
    We all approaching Christmas and not 1th of april.
    Did BB have calendar out of date? It seems to me as a joke - every 30 min to put more 30 min.

Treasure Hunter
    World
    Northisle
    Almost there!
    LOL

Reply to Thread