Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 14 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Yet another hot fix!

Dedicated Scribe
    World
    Northisle

More down time?

Why is it that with every event we get constant maintenance? One mess after another, we have a test server BB so why does this happen? Please test things properly before deploying them!

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Northisle
    Yeh great isn't it.

So the only chance I get to log in is lunch. But broken. So no consecutive log-in bonus again. And gems to unlock the calendar.

The only question is, what will they 'fix' this time that breaks something else?

Pathfinder
    World
    Northisle
    This seems a little harsh, considering the small number of people who actually use the test server, it is hard to produce these games I would imagine and I suspect that it is even harder to anticipate how game play will be affected on mass. Give them a break. Plus of course it does not go down that often considering all the new things they keep adding to make the game interesting.

Keen Commentor
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Hugonian View Post
    This seems a little harsh, considering the small number of people who actually use the test server, it is hard to produce these games I would imagine and I suspect that it is even harder to anticipate how game play will be affected on mass. Give them a break. Plus of course it does not go down that often considering all the new things they keep adding to make the game interesting.
    the test server has always loads of ppl on it. not surprising considering there is only one test server for ALL servers.

Adding broken things to an already bugged version does nothing but piss ppl off. Maybe they should fix the bug first before adding new ones...

Treasure Hunter
    World
    Northisle
    Hour by hur we will come to full mantainance....only during the day this time............

Quartermaster
    World
    Sandycove
    one :test never gets anything like the amount of players that the live game gets.. so only some of the many bugs are picked up
    two :if BB fix the game IMO take all the time they need, rushing wont help no one
    three: its Christmas a few hours out our lives wont kill us, go do some christmas shopping ect
    sounds like a good excuse to go to the old rubber dub woohoo

have a merry Christmas one and all
    Last edited by Salem_Warrior_1; 17.12.14 at 13:00.

Pathfinder
    World
    Northisle
    BB is not a garage band. They are now company. They have everything except they are losing track of time. On scale 1 to 5, five for game....on a scale from 1 to 5 for timing: ONE, big as a house

World
    Sandycove
    there will always be easter/halloween/xmas events and always at this time in events game gets more laggy and bugs etc but usually is only for 3 months out the yr and if they do special ones like ballongate and footy events etc

yes there are lots of bugs in game and they test things out and get told on test look this is buggy dont do it and do it anyway BUT we cant dictate to them what they can/cant do BB decide what they want in the game at the end of the day

all i would say we need at moment it better communication from BB to us the players to explain whats going on,
    maybe something they are trying to fix to try keep people happy is taking longer than expected who knows but odds are the game should be up at some point today once they sort out whatever they are hoping to achieve with this down time

World
    Newfoundland
    Down time is much better than it use to be. As for people on test server, hard to know how many people do actively use it, not that many outside of major updates I would guess

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Sandycove
    maintanance expected to last 2 hours. it has been 3 hours at this point.
    this is why i have trust issues

Reply to Thread