Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: You fixed nothing

Nifty
    World
    Sandycove
    Only my population bug has changed for the better, i am still having multiple bugs on adventures really too many to mention here, but most have been explained to support on a ticket. and i have seen other people mentioning them here

But since pvp was introduced. gameplay on adventures has become unpredictable, so the maintenance has not addressed these issues at all. i and many others within our guild are affected with a buggy game It really is not a case of a few suffering these problems.

For you people whose game is running sweetly i wish you good luck. may these bugs not blight YOUR game.
    Last edited by bigburp; 20.12.14 at 21:13. Reason: mistake

World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Ozzymandeus View Post
    If players see the issue they have experienced posted in the bug reports section, they are far more inclined to post a "me too" message than they are to open a support ticket for something they have already seen raised on the forum. If posting in the bug reports section isn't a legitimate method of relaying issues to BB then that section should be removed and the code of conduct amended to state that all bug reports should go to support.

I am sure the support staff would LOVE that!

Hiya Ozzy. So they should too, nothing wrong with +1ing something in the appropriate forum, Hell its not the end of the world if they place is in the wrong forum either. Location wasn't really the main point I was making. But I'm guessing you already knew that anyway.

Constructive criticism aimed at improving the game in a mature manor is always welcomed and the more people that provide it the better really, But a lot of what has been posted here over the past month or so hasn't been that.

edit: removed some so not to provoke an argument.
    Last edited by Brayarg; 21.12.14 at 00:48.

Treasure Hunter
    World
    Northisle
    I have said I will not post anymore, but just for those that are reading Mr. Brayarg posts and think I came up with this out of the blue;
    I have posted OP after the 3rd and unannounced, mid-day mantainance that in all reality didn't fix anything. I didn't lie, I didn't exagerate the problems, I didn't use exclamation marks or wrote it in flaming manor. I didn't use any word that would upset anyone except those that would like me to be quiet and don't ruin their peace and harmony regardless of all the interuptions and problems a person expirience in this game, that is without all the problems very time consuming.

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    i will assume like normal that BB will just ignore the issue many of us had of losing thousands in some cases of unemployed settlers they have ignored the problem here and have washed their hands of it in support so like other issues they will now just let it drift into the nothingness where all the other problems end up

World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by CrazyBat View Post
    I have said I will not post anymore, but just for those that are reading Mr. Brayarg posts and think I came up with this out of the blue;
    I have posted OP after the 3rd and unannounced, mid-day mantainance that in all reality didn't fix anything. I didn't lie, I didn't exagerate the problems, I didn't use exclamation marks or wrote it in flaming manor. I didn't use any word that would upset anyone except those that would like me to be quiet and don't ruin their peace and harmony regardless of all the interuptions and problems a person expirience in this game, that is without all the problems very time consuming.
    Morning,

My posts were not aimed at you, I am talking in general with regards to the forum as a whole.

Raving Rabbid
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by Brayarg View Post
    Morning,

Unfortunately this isn't a feedback thread as its location is within the General Discussion section of the forum so anyone saying its feedback, guess again!
    Since players cannot create threads in the feedback section, we have no choice but to post threads here. If MODs wanted to move threads containing feedback to the feedback section that would be appreciated.
    HOTFIX!

World
    Newfoundland
    It could have quite easily fitted into the maintenance feedback fir the date that caused the issued, it could have quite eadily gone into the technical issues section of the forum, as I have already stated above location wasnt a massive deal Jim. But there are options more suited for feedback that general.

Sorry for post as its not to easy to respond from a phone

Quartermaster
    World
    Sandycove
    Main reason why nobody mails support about bugs or post on the bug section of the forum is simple, they're tired of hearing *the problem is on your end*
    * There's lag still
    * Game/chat shuts down still
    * Generals attack several times still
    * Level 50 players have quests for level 20 still
    Several members in the guild have these and more problems, some mail support and make jokes about what to get as reply, we tell each other the problems is on your end.
    Why take the effort to mail support or write a bug report on the forum if you get the feeling you're not taken seriously ?

The game has issues, period.

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    you forgot my all time favorite....* we dont deal with that but we will pass it on to the correct department* code for we will bin it
    Quote Originally Posted by inyi View Post
    Main reason why nobody mails support about bugs or post on the bug section of the forum is simple, they're tired of hearing *the problem is on your end*
    * There's lag still
    * Game/chat shuts down still
    * Generals attack several times still
    * Level 50 players have quests for level 20 still
    Several members in the guild have these and more problems, some mail support and make jokes about what to get as reply, we tell each other the problems is on your end.
    Why take the effort to mail support or write a bug report on the forum if you get the feeling you're not taken seriously ?

The game has issues, period.

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by fishybreath View Post
    As regards the devs and support not giving a damn, that's the dumbest thing I've ever heard. After all it is in their best interest to keep as many people happy as possible and keep them buying gems. Any changes that are brought about have been well thought out and there are good reasons why they have been implemented. This is their cash cow, they'll be trying to milk it for as long as possible, not sabotage the whole thing.
    Sorry to go back a few days but that's exactly what happened. I had an issue and contacted support, they said it's not Blue Byte policy and, to paraphrase, go away and suck it up. Nice guyt. Spent a lot of words replying to me but did nothing. He didn't even identify the problem, I did and told him.

You're bang on in the other respect of course. There's no chance of me spending money on the game now. I've been playing a good while and was at that stage where I may have invested. It's just not happening now. I stopped playing for a day or two but, well, it's habit isn't it? Addicts is what they need to create. Then, however, they need to give them some good gear

Reply to Thread