Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: The new "Normal" - Multiattacks, Combat unpredictable

Treasure Hunter
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by Salem_Warrior_1 View Post
    seams alot of problems are with blocking camps and inviting players, best to kill all camps, no blocks, then invite players when one camp left, let them confirm mail kill before finishing

Best to not play adventures eh? I mean then you would not have 1 single problem eh?

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by CrazyBat View Post
    Best to not play adventures eh? I mean then you would not have 1 single problem eh?
    There are workarounds, though if someone tries everything but still fail then you're probably right.
    25/11-14 , 23/02-16 .. The end is coming and it will look like this .

Treasure Hunter
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by SmurfAsH View Post
    There are workarounds, though if someone tries everything but still fail then you're probably right.
    I had a shop and it worked great. I had many customers and I played on their emotions of community and belonging. I was earning bunch of money. It worked so great that I thought I can do minimum work in order to please them, I never fixed anything. I had a broken window for 3 years and everything was fine. Those that I was most close with would defend me by saying that broken window doesn't affect you if you have a coat. One old lady asked if I can close or fix the window, I told her that there are workarounds and that she should maybe ware a scarf. It worked. Now I'm closing the shop down because some idiot has opened a store next to me, he fixes the windows and treats his customers professionally. [removed]

Hello CrazyBat,

Please don't use profanity on the forum.

Thank you,
    Fexno
    Last edited by Fexno; 30.12.14 at 20:06.

Town Councillor
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by SmurfAsH View Post
    Workarounds are not supported, I'd think? Wasn't it BB common stance that "If you don't do it the way we provide it, at best it's your fault if it goes wrong"?

Add 1 and 1 together and you come up with a product that works neither as intended nor as designed and then blames users for faults.
    Time to sick the BBB at BB

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    Dear CrazyBat and Sharpielein,
    I responded "Best to not play adventures eh? I mean then you would not have 1 single problem eh?".
    If the way you've been doing things are not working, you'd better try to adapt and try something else.
    What do you think you'll acomplish by whining here and flaming players that do post possible sollutions?

Treasure Hunter
    World
    Northisle
    No one asked for workarounds.
    I know them all, revisit adv. window, relog, turn computer on and off, go outside smell the fresh air, come back turn computer on again, destroy the well, turn your iron mine on and off, click your provision house tab for buffs, slap yourself 2 times while watching the mirror and saying blobadybloo.....the thread about techincal side of the game and bugs does not ask for workarounds and watnot but for fixes.

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    the thread about techincal side of the game and bugs does not ask for workarounds and watnot but for fixes.
    And spam is the way to go? How many more posts and threads do you need to comment same issues?

Treasure Hunter
    World
    Northisle
    Interesting.....my posts bother you but millions of bugs don't. You are not obligated to read my "spam"

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    Interesting.....my posts bother you but millions of bugs don't. You are not obligated to read my "spam"
    No substance as usual.
    Go on and it's just a matter of time til you're not obligated to post anything here.

Treasure Hunter
    World
    Northisle
    Well mr. substance, your indepth posts with workarounds that most people know about but are also unpredictable and sometimes work the other times don't are for some of us also in the category of spam since they are pointless and anoying, but keep it going.

Reply to Thread