Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: The new "Normal" - Multiattacks, Combat unpredictable

Dedicated Scribe
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by jollyfog2012 View Post
    Ive had the locked zone on Nords, lost troops in bogus attacks, have the looping/graphics delay bug, had simple blocks fail etc etc etc.

I have tried to keep to less complex adventures and have simmed kills on camps that would normally be blocked. So yes there are many workarounds a player can do, but there are none for locked zones/lost invites etc I'm afraid, as the OP says.

Lets just hope the devs priority for January 2015 is making the game as playable as it was before 26.11.2014, if not better, by solving older bugs as well.
    +1

I have not been doing adventures much since they nerfed the game but we had 'Winter may come' pop-up for guild quest which required Nords to be completed. In this simple adventure we had looping attacks, ghost generals and then ultimately a locked zone when hitting complete. This then rendered me unable to adventure and my lootspotter unable to take lootspots. The zone unlocked overnight but there was no option to complete the adventure in the questbook anymore. BB support say they will give me the loot back, no offer of any refund on the wasted premium time and i'm still waiting 5 days later.

All of this does little to persuade me to continue playing this game in 2015.
    Last edited by Baggis; 02.01.15 at 10:28.

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Northisle
    i tried that go home tactic

send attack with 200r

go back home -- find you lost because somehow the 200r you sent automatically changed to 100es or something

Town Councillor
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by dahmmy View Post
    i tried that go home tactic

send attack with 200r

go back home -- find you lost because somehow the 200r you sent automatically changed to 100es or something
    Yeah, the "magic troops assignment change" happens too, on occasion.
    Mind you that you're supposed to leave the island between assigning the troops and sending the attack.
    However, that may still not help.

The proposed workaround is not only to leave your island, but burn your house, including your computer, nuke your Internet Service Provider, move to a different country, get a new ISP and a new computer. Please remember to do this between every mouse click in an adventure.

Alternatively, you could simply stop engaging in any activity that leads to erratic behaviour of the game , a.k.a. "playing".

World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Sharpielein View Post
    Alternatively, you could simply stop engaging in any activity that leads to erratic behaviour of the game , a.k.a. "playing".
    this is what ive been doing since the adventures became unplayable. very very boring.
    Was fighting windmills from Aug 2012 to Oct 2019.

World
    Newfoundland
    Since the PVP was released and the server maintenance at BB/Ubisoft was undertaken the game has been totally unstable.
    Seemes BB has only one thing to do. remove the PVP for some time to see if things straigthens out.
    If not they must see if it is a server issue.
    In both case it is not much fun to play TSO anymore.
    Hope a solution soon will be available.

Town Councillor
    World
    Northisle
    There's a new "normal thing", which first happened to me today. Asking around, at least 3 other ppl seem to have encountered this:
    Send off a selection of X generals to adventures - the wrong ones arrive, some of the ones you sent are merrily idling on the home island.

Player does X, confirms X, game does Y, claims player never did X - thanks to everyone who asked for adventures to be "more random". Guess that's what the developers understood!

Nifty
    World
    Sandycove
    i am afraid the game has become nigh on unplayable :O(

Architect of the Empire
    World
    Sandycove
    any news on this getting fixed any time soon ?

7 minutes to do a ls kill
    Last edited by Bluesavanah; 11.01.15 at 15:47. Reason: clarity

Keen Commentor
    World
    Northisle
    i was waatching my attack and when it started the setup got back to previous setup and so my general died along with his cannons and i got that already few times before.

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Sandycove

Ghost generals and repeated general attacking

Am i the only one who keeps getting ghost generals walking all over the adv maps and sometimes my general will attack the same camp over and over and it takes a lot longer than it should to kill certain camps, is it me or is this a recoginised glitch????

Reply to Thread