Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: The new "Normal" - Multiattacks, Combat unpredictable

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by unicornlinzy1 View Post
    Narcil tried that a few times, and I got mails to tell me my general failed, as the troops had reverted to the previous attack setup. so in my case going away and waiting has cost me a lot of high end troops so it is Better for me to stay to keep an eye on the generals, this way hopefully I won't lose so many troops.
    Then try to allways unload all troops (and confirm) before reloading.
    Also, never rush anything (ie click around a lot) as that will raise the risk of failed "server calls". Listen to the drums (silenced) when sending multiple generals to attack - don't do it Evil_J-style.
    Last edited by SmurfAsH; 24.12.14 at 12:38.
    25/11-14 , 23/02-16 .. The end is coming and it will look like this .

Town Councillor
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by SmurfAsH View Post
    Then try to allways unload all troops (and confirm) before reloading.
    Also, never rush anything (ie click around a lot) as that will raise the risk of failed "server calls". Listen to the drums (silenced) when sending multiple generals to attack - don't do it Evil_J-style.
    Yeah, great way to play the game:
    Log in (takes 2-3 minutes), go to adventure, (takes 1-2 minutes), load troops onto a general, wait (1-2 minutes), send general, wait until the multiattacks are over (15-20 minutes), wait until the general returns home (1-2 minutes), unload troops, wait (1-2 minutes), proceed to next attack by starting from step 1.

Mhm, but I guess this is how Bluebyte expects us to play the game these days.

Quartermaster
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by Sharpielein View Post

Mhm, but I guess this is how Bluebyte expects us to play the game these days.
    Or not do adventures at all due to those losses
    But what do we know, this bug doesn't seem to be worth looking at, because people don't report it. Too fed up with the replies they get from support

Town Councillor
    World
    Northisle
    I reported the bug and the reply was pretty much on the line of "Just don't play like that, then"

Skilled Student
    World
    Sandycove
    360 elites and 150 cavs dead from bug, who sucked the jam out of my doughnut. This is not fun anymore.

Town Councillor
    World
    Northisle
    I am pretty sure it's not just looping but transactions going rampant.

In the past week, I had 2 more "funny" incidents:
    1 time, a retreat was confirmed by the server, the general was already retreating, but then I receive, 30 seconds later, "Your general is attacking": 230 crossbows dead.
    Today, I had the bug "Assigned troops change after general has been sent": lost 83 cannons in the ordeal.

I guess adventures are now close to unplayable with all the bugs currently going around.

Quartermaster
    World
    Sandycove
    i used to send several generals out to kill different camps, simply speed up, funny things happen when you do that, not even to mention blocks.
    Go to home island in the middle of an attack leads to a disaster
    I know mistakes can be made, but i have seen intercepts, without warning, that make no sense at all.
    I normally did several adventures a day, due to this maybe 1 or none.
    Maybe it's BB's way of making sure we lose elites and cannons, so we turn on those smithies

Skilled Student
    World
    Newfoundland

Serious BUGS which BB must repair ASAP.

I think the first think which need to do BB when go back on work is to solve these serious issues which appear after introducing of PVP.
    Everything of this is for normal adventures.
    1: Multiple attack on the same camp from one general. There is 3, 4 even 9 reappearing of attack. Really unpleasant situation.
    2: Strange behavior on generals - jumping, slowing or fasting or going back and forward even AFTER fight is complete. Especially if on adventure are more than one player. Very serious bug.
    3: Serious lag after more than one player is on adventure. Until there is one player is ok, after second situation going bad, if there is a third the lag is unacceptable high even in not busy times.
    4: Missing of attack click on camp because of popping of icons. There is sometimes need to click - 2 or 3 times before attack start. This issue appear after popping icon feature introduction.
    All of there problems made (for me) playing of adventures very unpleasant feeling.
    Please let moderators do not unify this topic to others with same problems because I really hope that BB will read this because of serious importance of topic. Thanks.

Quartermaster
    World
    Sandycove
    seams alot of problems are with blocking camps and inviting players, best to kill all camps, no blocks, then invite players when one camp left, let them confirm mail kill before finishing

Town Councillor
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by Salem_Warrior_1 View Post
    seams alot of problems are with blocking camps and inviting players, best to kill all camps, no blocks, then invite players when one camp left, let them confirm mail kill before finishing
    Won't help, the problems in the initial screenshot happened while I was still solo. And there were no blocks involved.
    Last edited by Sharpielein; 27.12.14 at 13:01.

Reply to Thread