Reply to Thread

Thread: Multiple adv bugs cost me couple months of work

Original Serf
    World
    Sandycove

Multiple adv bugs cost me couple months of work

I've been playing Dark Brotherhood for last 3-4 days and I've experienced so many bugs which cost me couple of hundreds of units but the one that hurt me the most isn't even loosing 138 cannons which will take me over month to make again (2 probably), but the loss I had now which mostly include Recs but that was the last straw I could take. I'm a free player and I usually keep my mouth shut. I did lose army before due to my mistakes and due to lag and rare adv bugs and kept my mouth shut 'cos these things happen, but whatever did you do with the game with the Colony feature couple of weeks ago you just created and utter, total, complete and epic [removed] of the game. It's like you took a very good car brand and made a bicycle out of it, and not even a good one, but the one with 1 wheel and without breaking system.

Your game looses connection every 10 mins and I have a stable fast connection, connecting my modem through a wire also didn't help, that happens on a daily basis and I connect from bunch of places and from 3 different PCs/laptops and 2 different OS's but nothing helps, while playing advs I experience jumping generals bugs all the time, bug when sending army with one setup and after the battle seeing whole different army setup that I've picked before which usually ends up loosing army, the lag is so huge that you think your gen didn't even start his march but if I reload a game I see he already made an attack and returned back, this cost me army cos blocking is impossible to make in these situations, sometimes gen would start marching but he still has sand clock spinning and you can't click retreat, that one cost me 138 cannons which cost loads of resources and more important time to make again, cos I couldn't retreat when making a mistake and attacking wrong camp, reloading my browser takes time before I could get on the DB island and try to retreat. Also I have bugs sending my general to a different place on a map, realizing few mins later that he didn't even move from his place, bugs when a gen is building his camp and percent going up and down for no reason so building takes 4-5 times longer than it should, picking and army setup and while attacking I would hover over camp seeing my setup is from the last battle (these are even good occasions 'cos it gives me time to retreat).

I don't expect you compensation my huge losses, neither I want to, but you [removed] with a EPIC proportions that you made your products core functionality almost fully unusable. I can only be glad that in situations like these I'm the one that is playing for free. And you are basically humiliating and underestimating us by giving us some free "gifts", while the only right thing to do would be to revert back to previous stage 'cos your team obviously can't tackle all these bugs on a reasonable pace, or tackle at all as I can see so far. I never worked on a huge project like this, but having a bugs huge as these ones wasn't acceptable for more than a week. Whatever is it that you do at the moment should be stopped while tackling these bugs or reverting back to previous, remember, you actually wanna get this product sold.

Hello Fileo,

I understand your frustration, but please don't use profanity on the forum.

Thank you,
    Fexno
    Last edited by Fexno; 26.12.14 at 10:16.

Town Crier
    World
    Northisle
    Cheer up.... it's Happy Hour!

Quartermaster
    World
    Sandycove
    im not getting kicked or losing connection. and done 4 x RB's this morning np
    as blocking isn't supported, i suggest you dont block till your connection gets better

Skilled Student
    World
    Sandycove
    so why is there a unit for blocking? and where does it say BB does not support blocking? and would you do sotv without blocks, the cost would outstrip any reward. My problem was not a lagg but the total opposite.look it up in the dictionary.I would also say if you are having no problems you should get back to your game instead of having a go at them that are but i bet its in your nature to stick your oar in. [removed]

Please do not post insults
    Last edited by MOD_Daz; 26.12.14 at 19:04.

Treasure Hunter
    World
    Northisle
    BB obviously doesn't support anything which would imply them recompensate the loses; fe their bug made me lose lootspot in CLT adventure and of course although they are aware of it and are working on it no one offered anything in return of 1500 beans I lost or 30k coins I could easily get for that lootspot.
    So what BB supports or doesn't support is quite irrelevant, it is obvious that anything you do you do on your own risk (including sending invites) and if it messes up hey, its your fault that you are wasting your time here.But please buy gems we have a happy hour we have sent you 10 presents for xmas...
    Last edited by CrazyBat; 26.12.14 at 12:07.

World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Salem_Warrior_1 View Post
    im not getting kicked or losing connection. and done 4 x RB's this morning np
    as blocking isn't supported, i suggest you dont block till your connection gets better
    nice one mate
    Was fighting windmills from Aug 2012 to Oct 2019.

Reply to Thread