Reply to Thread

Thread: Please replace basic resources in Epic Adventure

Original Serf
    World
    Newfoundland

Please replace basic resources in Epic Adventure

1st i would like to say, was fine weapons being removed from adventure.
    What i don't like is getting meat refills, pinewood logs,coal refills etc. My star is getting over run with cheap rubbish resources that i do not need nor want.
    Epic Adventure has always been different due to different weapons and advanced resources and that's the way it should be.There is nothing epic about logs and coal etc.
    They are so frequent in loot that i am very put off from doing them, was going to do Secluded Experiments today, looked at the loot table meat refills pinewood logs for the losses of it, not a chance of me doing it. I have always preferred the harder adventures but now just no point doing them.
    Last would like to say i used to buy premium a lot and didn't mind, now i will only buy with star coins and use if i do fairytale adventure even adventiures with lower losses are unappealing with 3 meat refills most times for reward. Please think of an alternative to epic adventures cause it's just ridiculous.
    Last edited by redshez; 28.12.14 at 16:59.

Eggcellent Essayist Mortallicus's Avatar
    World
    Northisle
    1. I also do not mind weapons being removed from Adventures
    2. The refills I think would be okay if we could lump them together to build one big refill of each type, then we can trade off in smaller quantities if we want too to lower levels.
    3. The Adventure and Epic Buildings drops should be increased not necessarily back to what they were. All Adventures that say there is a chance of an epic building should also have one (maybe something new).
    4. I am on premium six months at a time and still find it worth it. (I am level 50)
    5. The co-op Adventure loots should all be improved a bit.
    6. The Fairy Tale Adventures needed to be a bit harder but the jury is out for me how long I am going to enjoy doing them. I do tend to like the harder Adventures like Secluded Experiments but it does need the loot to be a bit better and more chance of an Angel Gate. But of course not too easy. I think its great having rare items. Perhaps the chance of an Angel Gate as it stands at the moment but with the same chance of another Rare item.
    "Small but beautifully formed ” 
    Tombstone Warriors Guild [ZOMBI]
    Apply now (2nd page in your Guild Shield)

Nifty
    World
    Northisle
    Is it necessary to have pinelogs, coal etc basic res. at every loots?
    I would suggest to cover some basic resource drops to advanced recources at least for harder adventure loots. Epic and fairytale for example.
    Adding some wheels, carriages, exowoodplanks, advanced paper or bookbinders would make them worthy.
    Horses are not counted as weapons so why should wheels etc. forget?

Settlers are really good thing to get from loots.
    Fish- and meatdeposits are totally rubbish as you can so easily make those items at your RH or RPH.

Please keep this game interesting for new players also. There is lots of players, who are not at lev. 50. If you move all the "cool" things away piece by piece, where is the exitement to play?

Reply to Thread