Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Guild Quests need to be changed

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Newfoundland

Guild Quests need to be changed

I doubt this will ever be acted upon but here goes.

When the new pvp and balancing took place several adventures were removed from the adventure section of the market. Some of these adventures appear as guild quests so it is now very hard for people to complete the GQ. As an example the Big City Life quest requires players of lvl 36-45 to complete Island of the pirates. I realise that the rewards from guild quests depend on the active members in the guild but even with a large guild we are only getting 119 guild coins reward for an adventure that now costs 745 guild coins to buy.

Am I missing something or is this just another way of making players spend gems?
    Just so you are aware of the correct meaning of balance here is a dictionary definition... A harmonious or satisfying arrangement or proportion of parts or elements, as in a design.

My suggestion is either to make the adventures available at a reasonable price again or remove them from GQ.
    Last edited by procell; 01.01.15 at 15:38.

World
    Northisle
    I agree.
    I stocked up on IOP when I found out they were disappearing from the shop so I could give them to guildies for the GQs; but even with a relatively small guild, the officers and I are going to run out pretty soon. They just need to switch it out for something like Horseback or WOTS that are still available for MFs from the merchant. It seems a pretty logical and easy fix...!

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Newfoundland
    I also bought a few before the change but as you say they will not last long. To be honest the guild quests are becomming a tiresome dailt grind as they keep resetting it so we get the same ones over and over again. Maybe a little time spent making new quests and fixing all the bugs we keep complaining about instead of messing about with the rest of the game would be a good idea.

World
    Newfoundland
    I think BB is planing to change GQ's, not sure though, would be nice to have some confirmation on whether GQ's will be changed or not from BB, when the holidays are over.

World
    Sandycove
    I cancel all guild quests with IOTP in it.
    It's me the guildleader of the greenisle warriors
    to join mail me in game or with private message ^_^

http://forum.thesettlersonline.com/g...achmentid=4940

Original Serf
    World
    Newfoundland
    I agree. it is causing issues with our guild members.

Raving Rabbid
    World
    Sandycove
    Paying weapons is now a big deal too - especially dama swords and cannons - just to get a handful of guild coins back. The whole guild quest system has been broken and basically my guild doesn't bother anymore. Members can do the quest if they want, but they know it will be cancelled if incomplete after 2 days.
    HOTFIX!

Nifty
    World
    Newfoundland
    Another difficult GQ is Nords (Winter may come).
    The average drop rate for a long search is about 3%. So thats 33 long searches to get 1 Nord or1 every 66 days for a tavern explorer.

Problem is we seem to get it at almost once a week :-(.

Even with all 3 tavern explorers out searching and Guildies swappping ls's there is no way we can do the GQ without spending gems to either buy gem explorers or completing the GQ with gems.

Treasure Hunter
    World
    Newfoundland
    did u actually think bb did the rebalancing for the benefit of players?...lol
    the rebalancing was done to try and increase gem sale nothing else....if you thought otherwise then...oh well....

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Bugglesx View Post
    Another difficult GQ is Nords (Winter may come).
    The average drop rate for a long search is about 3%. So thats 33 long searches to get 1 Nord or1 every 66 days for a tavern explorer.

Problem is we seem to get it at almost once a week :-(.

Even with all 3 tavern explorers out searching and Guildies swappping ls's there is no way we can do the GQ without spending gems to either buy gem explorers or completing the GQ with gems.
    It seems like there's an (atleast slightly) increased chance to get Nords from the Mysterious Adventure Box.
    25/11-14 , 23/02-16 .. The end is coming and it will look like this .

Reply to Thread