Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: [Feedback] Mountain Buff and Buff Adventures Sneak Peek

Keen Commentor
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Bluesavanah View Post
    The thing that bothers me about this is if they are not very good it'll just dilute the chances of getting a decent adventure from searches.
    or maybe they'll just lower the chances of getting a few map frags.

Architect of the Empire
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by Narcil View Post
    or maybe they'll just lower the chances of getting a few map frags.
    That is one of the things that does need changing, might be nice if they increased the amount of map fragments tenfold.

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Sandycove
    That is one of the things that does need changing, might be nice if they increased the amount of map fragments tenfold.
    Pre-RPH I would have agreed with you, but not now.
    When it comes to Gene pools and shallow ends they can be found at the bar drinking pina colada's

World
    Newfoundland
    if you are sending explorers on adventure searches chances are you are upgrading them for that. if i remember correctly you get 17-34 mf on long with upgrades? x10 that and umm.. yeah, right.
    i counter your idea with: remove map fragment as reward altogether or at least reduce the chances of getting them 10x
    Was fighting windmills from Aug 2012 to Oct 2019.

Keen Commentor
    World
    Newfoundland
    Finally tried it out just now and first thing i noticed was

1) Horribly expensive, I do hope that changes, especially since the islands were so cheap.
    2) There are more mountains than blasting guys/buffs, intentionally or not?

Well more points of notice I don't really see beside that it seems you really need to remove a whole group of large and small mountains to benefit the most or else you only get a few 2x2 build squares (regular building size)

But really if the price stays like this i rather stick with what i have and don't bother with it just like the Colony thing, i rather spend all that iron/steel on regular Swords and do some more adventures, that seems more profitable anyway.

Architect of the Empire
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by topgearfan View Post
    if you are sending explorers on adventure searches chances are you are upgrading them for that. if i remember correctly you get 17-34 mf on long with upgrades? x10 that and umm.. yeah, right.
    i counter your idea with: remove map fragment as reward altogether or at least reduce the chances of getting them 10x
    I might go with that also, new players must get fairly demoralised when Tavern explorers don't bring an adventure back. That's also one of the problems of the science system once you add books things start to look ok but initially it's pretty terrible, I wouldn't subscribe to putting books into Tavern Geologists or Explorers so it's usually some considerable time before a skilled savage scout is bringing lots of mf back.

I personally traded event items (pumpkins, presents etc) to get Geo's gifted and skilled them first.

Also just went on test to check out the rock removal and have to ask where are the PowderTinkerer in the Merchant and you've got to be joking on the price last time around it cost 13,065 gems and this time it's 18,920 and looks like it removes less rocks.

Original Serf
    World
    Newfoundland
    I think the ability to remove some of the mountains will be a great addition if the cost could be curtailed a little Maybe have a few buffs in adventures .

I'm not sure if that means the new islands are gone.. But I would love to see at least one expansion island introduced,,, even if we did have to build a bridge to it by collecting parts from adventures or something. would give us purpose again.

But I also think that a bulldoze option for some of the trees would be a big plus.. Lots of us don't need the trees in full.. But if that was an option it would also need a re-seed option to allow for change of mind.. Just a couple thoughts..
    Last edited by VinConway; 23.01.15 at 01:24.

World
    Newfoundland
    GREAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    just as expensive as feared from testing.
    thanks devs,bb, graphics guys,n anyone else involved in the plugging of what has turned out to be another big fat greasy gem scoffing white elephant

Original Serf
    World
    Northisle

Mountain removal, RIP OFF

in S9 i used one med buff to clear a rock , it gave me 3 spaces to build. So i bought 2 mountain clearing buffs and used both in same area , grand total of 3 more building spots between them, some people are actually clearing rocks and not getting any building spots at all....

BB, please tell me which spot can make 9 building spots off one mountain buff as you advertise.....

what a rip off,

Quartermaster
    World
    Newfoundland
    ) what do u think they are doing here?...riping people off its a part of their job.

Reply to Thread