Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6

Thread: [Feedback] Mountain Buff and Buff Adventures Sneak Peek

Nifty
    World
    Northisle
    The positions of hotkeys for moving around the island have been slightly adjusted and we now have the option to buy 50 more building licences - I think that the island expansion is definitely still on and as it will give many more building sites than the mountain demolition it makes sense to release mountain demo before islands or otherwise a lot of players wouldn't bother with demolition. Its just good business.

World
    Newfoundland
    Did anyone try the Scenarios (buff adventures)?
    Was fighting windmills from Aug 2012 to Oct 2019.

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quick question: demolition crew, limit 8. Does this mean we can use these 8 buffs? Because it didn't seem that way in the test server, and I ended up buying 8 of those buffs with (dummy) gems, which I couldn't use all. Does anybody know the real limit?
    Thanks.

Enlightened Sage
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by topgearfan View Post
    Just tried one on test. Basically a multi-stage collectibles adventure were you use the collectibles you find plus a few thousand resources in your PH back home to open up the next stage.

Simple, sort of fun, but no long-term interest.

Are you a casual or part-time player? Don't want a chatty guild or expect lots of support?
    And do you want the chance to earn a few guild coins but don't want to be forced to do guild quests on a daily basis?

Then join GQS (Guild Quests (STILL!) Suck) on Northisle!
    Mail Gerontius here or in game for an invite.

Original Serf
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by topgearfan View Post
    They are actually fun to do once, but - as Gero said, I would probably go nuts if I'd do them even half as much as I do BK.

They will be very useful for all those "Complete 1/2 adventures" guild quests, though - they take less than 10 minutes to complete.

World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by Grimhurst View Post
    and we now have the option to buy 50 more building licences - I think that the island expansion is definitely still on and as it will give many more building sites
    Is this via the buy 10x building license option for gems in the Merchant? If so, I'm confused. It doesn't seem to me the number that I can buy has changed. I think it shows 7x more, which I'm pretty sure is what I already had - although I'm not known for remembering such things very well.
    Sorry, but I've slept since then...

Wordsmith
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by Xibor View Post
    Is this via the buy 10x building license option for gems in the Merchant? If so, I'm confused. It doesn't seem to me the number that I can buy has changed. I think it shows 7x more, which I'm pretty sure is what I already had - although I'm not known for remembering such things very well.
    you have around 330 licenses or around 280 licenses?
    if you have around 330-340 everything is good, if you have around 280-290 and can buy only x7 contact support
    BB don't understand their own game

World
    Sandycove
    Correction - I just checked again, and now it's 10x and that is definitely more than I had before - I'll accept I had 5x until recently so it's all good - I was expecting it at the same time the mountain/stone buffs were available, it appears there was a delay but no problem now.
    Sorry, but I've slept since then...

World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Sharahzade View Post
    They will be very useful for all those "Complete 1/2 adventures" guild quests, though - they take less than 10 minutes to complete.
    Yep, that. And for lower levels to get some XP while they are waiting for recruits to be trained.

Reply to Thread