Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Thank you BB for a really good Christmas event

Town Councillor
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by evilgreenie View Post
    You must have been unlucky. I got several improved storehouses & a silo straight off. Sold a storehouse for cash when meant I could use presents (which I'd normally sell) for a rarity provision house, recycling & deerstalker. Then I got a christmas tree which is when I figured it was time to stop gambling..
    Luck is relative.
    On Test, I opened around 200 Boxes and figured very quickly there was nothing in them that would justify me spending gems on them.

Skilled Student
    World
    Sandycove
    i hated it way to easy and not much good stuff to buy mse and rbn adv should have been left in for presents week 1 had the 2 recyclers 2 deerstalker huts and all blueprints and load of grout then was bored for the last 3 weeks it needed more good stuff that was unlimited and at good price like last year when we had mse and rbn adv for presents it gave me something i wanted to keep getting

Town Councillor
    World
    Northisle
    Xmas event was a major drain on my economy.
    I bought 10 Improved Silos, upgraded them (along with 30+ farms, 16 Mills and 8 Bakeries plus a handful of masons na my existing Imp Silos) to level 6. I'm still down 50k Granite since pre-event: Chances are that i'll have recuperated by Easter.

The grout quantity was great to remove tons of granite from high level players in a positive fashion.

Reply to Thread