Reply to Thread

Thread: Remove settlers from adventure rewards

World
    Newfoundland

Remove settlers from adventure rewards

Although I`m probably not the first to complain about this, still I feel need to say that introducing settlers on every single adventure reward was probably the biggest mistake game developers made so far, on par with badges from improved provision house. Most of us run self sufficient towns or close to that, and 500+250 settlers from every fairytale adventure, 2k with swaps, made our bread chains useless, farms/silos/ bakeries and mills obsolete, alongside village schools. And since grout was meant to be a `new thing` to keep long time players from quitting the game, this BB mistake keeps getting worse, since grout is basically only used to upgrade our bread chains. Economy is ruined, half of my city is just a green/yellow decoration, i can live with that, but not sure about many others. Change this! Please

Town Councillor
    World
    Northisle
    Not to disagree, but considering how many troops I lose thanks to bugs, glitches, "lag", "misclicks" (e.g. the server telling me X happened but then 5 minutes later claims X never happened) etc, I'm happy with the settlers that let me rebuild these losses.

Given a priority list, I'd rather have them fix the bugs first.
    Aside from that, you may have a point. Assuming the game works fine - the amount of reward settlers is excessive.
    I gain 500+ settlers per day from Village Schools. I can hardly kill them as fast as I regain them from adventures.

Skilled Student
    World
    Sandycove
    funny way of looking at things.

As a player that still has a month to his 6 months of consecutive play, I say remove the gold towers since you they ruined the economy for me and everyone else. 400 for a noble and now they are 3.5k... Settlers from adv have affected my game play I run a self-sufficient bread chain but still I would like improvements in other places before you remove the second best loot after exo and granite. Everything else is (except beans) resources you already have in production.
    rocneasta / 53 / sandycove

Skilled Student
    World
    Newfoundland
    I agree with markos, remove settler drops from loot.

And the gold towers have a very minimal effect on the gold inflation - most of this has been said before and is caused by huge gold chains and nowhere to spend gold coins in the game.

I suggest pop ugrades to dark towers, magnificicent residences that cost a lot of coins and beans/grout or something.

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Sandycove
    I think the intention was that we tear down wheat based population production and use the freed up room for weapons production.
    When it comes to Gene pools and shallow ends they can be found at the bar drinking pina colada's

Skilled Student
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by Dorotheus View Post
    I think the intention was that we tear down wheat based population production and use the freed up room for weapons production.
    Here here
    rocneasta / 53 / sandycove

Skilled Student
    World
    Newfoundland
    maybe your right and if so, not very clever from BB's point of view.

No sword buildings require gems (unless you fast upgrade), however silos do cost gems.

So epic fail on BB's part here.

Reply to Thread