Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: Re-think the loots from Co-op adventures

Jolly Advisor
    World
    Sandycove
    I would like to add BK if you are short with star coins, 3 MMA, fast & furious, small map, 240-280 star coins

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Newfoundland
    +1
    I would like to collect at least one bone church but alone it is difficult nobody want co-op adventures, only fairytales for bean and bean and bean and of course bean. Co-op today waste of time.

Weekly quests: with some tasks, 1 task do a specific co-op map reward lots of xp/star coin + random drops (random buff, random building, random common materials, random rare materials)

Keen Commentor
    World
    Newfoundland
    And when I suggested this funny enough I was shot down by a ton of people ...
    I actually said most of the adventures aren't worth it anymore and suggested they needed to be changed.
    Even opened a thread for it so people could suggest which adventure and what changes to it they wanted to see to it.
    This was after the weapons were removed btw ....
    Funny how things change appearantly in people's opinion -_-

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Newfoundland
    I wonder how BB expected us to still do them, when it's obvious we get less than we loose. Loots look like a bad joke. I wonder if BB checks statistics for the adventures played by users, before the changes and after. Any good manger should do this.
    I loved TR, was my favorite adventure and I made a lot of friends at the time. Now it's so quiet...
    Some of my friends started to do WW instead, but I'm not convinced to do it, even if I badly want a Bone Church. In so many months since they started, only one got a Church.

World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by rosee View Post
    I wonder if BB checks statistics for the adventures played by users, before the changes and after. Any good manger should do this.
    Agreed. The stats that would be available would indicated that the co-ops are not being played. I dump mine as soon as I get them. As far as the drop rates, anyone that has read frequent posts knows that I'm a defender of random and odds and that you can't predict anything... but it is true the co-ops seem to show up more than they should. If the odds favor getting them - but few people are playing them - that should clearly be a statement to the ones controlling the tables.
    Sorry, but I've slept since then...

Eggcellent Essayist Mortallicus's Avatar
    World
    Northisle
    +1 co-op loots need adjustment. I do not want to do them but i do sometimes to help out others because they have difficulty finding partners and why coz the loot is not good.

World
    Sandycove
    I agree that the co-op adventure is an adventure with a lot of losses and a bad loot. Hope they change it with a better loot.
    It's me the guildleader of the greenisle warriors
    to join mail me in game or with private message ^_^

http://forum.thesettlersonline.com/g...achmentid=4940

Town Councillor
    World
    Northisle
    Must-do.

Should be significantly more valuable, especially since it requires cooperation rather than chillaxing.

Original Serf
    World
    Sandycove
    Please BB ravel do something about co-op loot. I'd love to do adv with ppl so thats why I love co-op adv but everyday its become harder and harder to find ppl interested in playing those. I believe by offering better loot ppl will put more attention to co-op and BB can grow their game community back as ppl will begin to chat a little more

Reply to Thread