Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 LastLast

Thread: Re-think the loots from Co-op adventures

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Northisle
    I have hundreds of all of them and no-one ever wants to do them as the loot is so poor for the time spent on them.

World
    Northisle
    +1 I also have 100s of co-op advs as well and never do them because of the loot defiantly time for a rethink on co-op loot BB
    Intelligentsia Is recruiting Mail me in game for more info

World
    Sandycove
    Overall I'm very surprised that BB doesn't run some kind of analytics and look at which adventures are played and which ones are not. They would have to see that many are rarely played (if at all) and question why. I would consider that player happiness 101.
    Sorry, but I've slept since then...

Jolly Advisor
    World
    Sandycove
    We use the co ops, but mainly Seige and Buccs, as lower level players can share their army and get some small rewards and xp. Cant recall ever having done TR or RTR and as for WW pffttt!
    Occasionally play Lakeside because peeps want to try for the building, but overall, yes, either dump or change the adv we never do, that waste explorers time bringing them and dont add anything to gameplay.

Skilled Student
    World
    Sandycove
    This is really ridiculously, Co-Op adventures are useless so if you don't want to make some improvements to them, then at least enable that can be exchanged for something useful.
    I do not want exporers bring me more this adventures.
    In fact it would be best to be totally discontinued because no benefit to play them.

World
    Sandycove
    Sorry BB but I think Lerac has a point. I have been sending out my Luckies in the run up to the event on addy searches, and all it has served to remind me is not to spend valuable search time ( as well as coin and sausages ) on addy searches !
    The devs would do well to read the game rules and take some of their own advise.....STOP spamming broken rubbish!
    Fix them, their drop rate ( or both ). Or give us an alternative option. Whilst I understand a dead certainty of obtaining a particular adventure is not part of the game. Looking at the cost of searches and the adventure grouping to the length of searches, especially when some adventures are reliant on starting a chain to others ( Alis ), you have really made the balance of drops of `needed' adventures ridiculously low, and then rubbing salt into the wound by giving us a second prize equivalent of a plastic cereal box toy...with bits missing!
    Grinding the same adventure over and over again for xp is one thing, and given the billions of xp needed to level up is, it seems part of the game for those that are still here.....but if you don't start making some progress on balancing up and giving us some `worthwhile 'choices, those few are only going to get fewer.
    The very least thing to do would be to trade in addies for map frags in a new tab in merchant and make woodcutter available for map frags.
    Are we to be told of adventure changes or not? 1 Month on and still SNEAKY RB changes have not been mentioned

World
    Sandycove
    Two years worth of complaints about co-op addies - will BB ever let us know they are listening and let us know if they ever plan on "fixing" them?

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Northisle
    Somewhere on a thread re coops a BB asked for suggestions as to how we felt the coop loot could be adjusted. A suggestion...

How about having a chance of books dropping from coop adventures? Could be a manuscript from the 2 player ones, a tome from the 3 player ones and a codex from the 4 player ones. Or base the drop on the coop difficulty scale? Doesn't have to be 100% chance of the book/s just the chance.

With the urge to skill generals now I could see this making coops a far more desirable proposition again. Thoughts?

World
    Northisle
    This is a great idea. Play with new members in your guild.. They learn, get a chance of some great loot and a reason for the higher level players in the guild to join them on adv's. No brainer really. May stop them quitting so easy too.
    Have fun!

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Northisle
    The co-ops are only worth doing when you have double rewards like in the recent Easter Event - let's hope BB continue this with Halloween

Reply to Thread