Reply to Thread

Thread: Add X more normal generals to tavern.

World
    Newfoundland

Lightbulb Add X more normal generals to tavern.

Ideally 4, for a total of 10 normal generals.
    Cost:
    7. gen 50.000 coins
    8. gen 150.000 coins
    9. gen 400.000 coins
    10. gen 1.000.000 coins

Also solves the abundance of coins problem.
    Was fighting windmills from Aug 2012 to Oct 2019.

World
    Newfoundland
    why would we need more than 6 normal generals, I dont like to use them as they travel 30min and for blocks (which BB doesnt approve) you dont need more than 6. sorry cant remember any guide with 6 blocking generals at one attack.
    I use 2 normals at RB and maybe I kill a bit more at tailor adv, but thats all as I have more than 15 generals I can manage just fine. and tbh I would rather spend gems on a BHG or one more vet than pay for normal general.

Wordsmith
    World
    Newfoundland
    I more would be good as it will make the 10 way block in SE easier slightly easier to do. Currently this block uses 6 Tavern and a fast gen as the blockers and 3 Vet or Higher for the leaders so +1 for me.
    Link >>> http://forum.thesettlersonline.com/t...ed+experiments

Besides those that don't want more don't need to buy them and as OP said - will help to take coins out of the game.

Nifty
    World
    Newfoundland
    And if you want to do one own adventure and another invited adventure simultaneously, some more normal generals helps with that. Or if you want to do complicated blocks at the same time in different parts of your map in the same adventure.

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Sandycove
    As fishslice says there is 1 attack which could do with at least 1 more Tavern general, but I currently can't think of a need for more than that 1. As a coin sink I'm not so sure if BB would be up for it since it would impact on gem sales used to purchase fast generals.
    When it comes to Gene pools and shallow ends they can be found at the bar drinking pina colada's

Town Crier
    World
    Northisle
    Would mean I could do Sons of the Veldt without having to wait for normal gens to recover, so...

+1

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by Dorotheus View Post
    As a coin sink I'm not so sure if BB would be up for it since it would impact on gem sales used to purchase fast generals.
    I understand what you're saying - in that the slow general may mean people wouldn't buy that "extra" fast one, but I don't think it would work out that way. I've got maximum generals, and would definitely go for more slow gens as extras - but had I not already got all the available BHGs, I would still buy those too as the slow gens are.. well.. so slow to get to adventures.
    Last edited by bobsie; 19.01.15 at 10:23. Reason: to remove some extra "stills".

Town Councillor
    World
    Northisle
    My problem with the 1m coin general is the amount of storehouses required to obtain it.
    At current, I can't have 1m coins in my storage - and I won't be able to unless I tear down quite a lot of buildings.
    Maybe if we could pay it off in installments?

Wordsmith
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Sharpielein View Post
    My problem with the 1m coin general is the amount of storehouses required to obtain it.
    At current, I can't have 1m coins in my storage - and I won't be able to unless I tear down quite a lot of buildings.
    Maybe if we could pay it off in installments?
    And a raft to leave them all offshore on some sort of barge construction. I already resent giving up all those build spaces to allow most (note not all) of my generals to land safely. After all, whilst they happily sit in the star menu I can't fill them with troops and send them off to adventures from there...

Keen Commentor
    World
    Newfoundland
    @fishslice already suggested a parking space for generals in this section. One where nothing can be build, but that is big enough to hold all available generals (so they would have to check how many generals are currently possible if someone started the game when it was launched) + Marshals. Hope they add it to the new islands stuff they are testing and put it in asap. I would love the extra buildspace

Reply to Thread