Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Cheese Sandwich, delete item?

Skilled Student
    World
    Newfoundland

Please add delete function to sandwich buff.

Please add a delete function for all buffs so we dont get a star filled with buffs we never use.

thankyou.

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Newfoundland
    Drop them on your low-level guildies.

Architect of the Empire
    World
    Sandycove
    rather than a delete function just add the ability to make useless buffs into something worthwhile in the provisions house. Turn 25 cheese sandwiches into a 250 minute buff for example

Enlightened Sage
    World
    Northisle
    Just use the buffs... it's a lot easier...

Are you a casual or part-time player? Don't want a chatty guild or expect lots of support?
    And do you want the chance to earn a few guild coins but don't want to be forced to do guild quests on a daily basis?

Then join GQS (Guild Quests (STILL!) Suck) on Northisle!
    Mail Gerontius here or in game for an invite.

Skilled Student
    World
    Newfoundland
    just use buffs......? are you silly? theres a 10 minute timer on each sandwich... that means i have to use one sandwich every 10 minutes for 91 hours. you do realise how long that would take? i got 546 sandwiches cramming up my star, and you cant drop the sandwich on anyone elses building. its only a selfbuff. and after every search i get at least 4 new ones.

Enlightened Sage
    World
    Northisle
    Should have thought of that solution before you stockpiled so many, then.

4 sandwiches every 6 hours at the most with lucky explorers. Easily possible to use up the number you're receiving

Are you a casual or part-time player? Don't want a chatty guild or expect lots of support?
    And do you want the chance to earn a few guild coins but don't want to be forced to do guild quests on a daily basis?

Skilled Student
    World
    Newfoundland
    Why should i think of that when the solution is easy. give a delete option. There are many other things that are stacking up for us who play this game alot. and no not only the lucky explorers, i have every savage scout and experience explorer fully upgraded. Thats 18 erudite searches every 10 hour. We get alot of spambuffs. With the new settlers drop from every adventure my star is quickly filling up with those too. lucky me i can delete those. its that easy. Give delete option.

Skilled Student
    World
    Newfoundland
    Bluesavanah! Yeah something like that, a new buffconversion would be nice. good idea.

Enlightened Sage
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by affen View Post
    Why should i think of that when the solution is easy.
    Perhaps because nobody pays attention to these suggestions and it's not gonna happen any time soon. So you're only spiting your star menu by not doing the obvious thing.

So, either use them or carry on complaining about it as they build up. Choice is yours...

Skilled Student
    World
    Newfoundland
    well..... if you have a better idea of where to place suggestions you are welcome to show me, until then i will keep posting them on the forum where we are supposed to put them.

Reply to Thread