Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast

Thread: [Feedback] Change Log - 03/02/2015

World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Nogbad View Post
    They are related, and no matter how many times we've asked not to dump more bugs on top of already long-running ones, the message still hasn't got through.
    The game is so flaky now and keeps going backwards, and has been made so unbalanced it's strangling itself.
    Do you have any compelling evidence, or even just some feasible sounding conjecture to suggest that it would not be possible to fix the bugs without taking out PvP and/or restoring weapons to loot? Because quite frankly, it sounds like an outlandish idea.

Fixing bugs and thorough testing should take precedence over rolling out new features. But bugs already in the game should be fixed without reducing the amount of gameplay available in the game.
    EVO is recruiting.
    Players of all levels and experiences welcome. We like to teach.
    Take a look at our recruitment thread, or send me a PM if you're interested.
    Join the evolution today!

Quartermaster
    World
    Sandycove
    Try and Try again hehe..fingers crossed, although i wont hold me breath..the words lost confidence springs to mind so often now

World
    Northisle
    I'm just hoping that with the improved barracks UI we find troops become available as they are built, not have to wait for all the queue to finish before they become available...

Also I am a bit worried about what will happen should you need to cancel some building of a troop type to insert a much needed other type ? I think an ability to re-arrange your barracks queue would be very nice too, just like you can your regular building build queue.

Careful of what you ask for, especially from this game.

Jolly Advisor
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by C__C View Post
    I'm just hoping that with the improved barracks UI we find troops become available as they are built, not have to wait for all the queue to finish before they become available...

Also I am a bit worried about what will happen should you need to cancel some building of a troop type to insert a much needed other type ? I think an ability to re-arrange your barracks queue would be very nice too, just like you can your regular building build queue.

Careful of what you ask for, especially from this game.
    From what I understand the second selection of how many "stacks" you want to create works exactly the same as if you had created each "stack" individually.

As an example, currently to recreate 50 recruits we can create 25 recruits then repeat the clicks so that the second stack of 25 is queued.
    In the new interface we can select 25 recruits as before, then specify we want this done twice by moving the new slider to "2". This will again queue a second stack of 25 recruits. As before, you will be able to cancel the queued stack. Also the first 25 recruits will become available as soon as they have been trained and removed from the top-of-queue.

However once you have queued troops you will have to wait until they have all been trained until you can create any other type of troops, unless you cancel those troops in the queue. Nothing will have changed though, as that is currently the case anyway.

World
    Newfoundland
    Presumably, you could add 25 stacks of 1 troops, if you wanted each troop as soon as they were trained. But that would leave you having to do as much clickwork as before the change
    EVO is recruiting.
    Players of all levels and experiences welcome. We like to teach.
    Take a look at our recruitment thread, or send me a PM if you're interested.
    Join the evolution today!

World
    Northisle
    I just hope the below timer is a mistake it should only say 2 days and 2 hours for the 200 stack and not 10 days and 10 hours on level 5 barrack. Can someone double check that before we get the update and have to wait years for troops to build for a dp.

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by Pikel View Post
    I just hope the below timer is a mistake it should only say 2 days and 2 hours for the 200 stack and not 10 days and 10 hours on level 5 barrack. Can someone double check that before we get the update and have to wait years for troops to build for a dp.
    It is a mistake. Please excuse my hasty screenshot - I don't have the settlers to make the troops and obviously this isn't a shot from an English language server, but I hope it reassures you.

World
    Northisle
    Feel much better thanks. Was a bit afraid considering the track record

Quartermaster
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by BB_Ravel View Post
    The thread is not redundant. Your feedback regarding the postponement will be passed on and, as soon as we have a new date for the version, the thread will be renamed with the correct date.

Regarding the French servers, saying they got the fixes without any bugs is a bit of an overstatement, considering they are having major issues with trades not returning, adventure invite slots getting lost etc.
    A new version that fixes all that should be deployed there tomorrow.
    Thanks for the heads up. Now we know which bugs we can expect after the next update.

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by EctoRune View Post
    Presumably, you could add 25 stacks of 1 troops, if you wanted each troop as soon as they were trained. But that would leave you having to do as much clickwork as before the change
    Actually no, you could click 200 stacks of 1 troop, whereas before you would have had to do 8 stacks of 25 so roughly 1/5th of the mouse work of before.

On test the time calc is bugged as it shows the time for a level 1 barracks irrespective of what level your barracks are.

Also I noticed that the way the hourglass behaves is as if you had clicked x number of stacks instead of just once. meaning more troops stacked the more time you spend watching spinny.
    When it comes to Gene pools and shallow ends they can be found at the bar drinking pina colada's

Reply to Thread