Thread: a normale residence that doesn't need a licence deed

Nifty
    World
    Newfoundland
    why wait it's more fun doing it my own !! ^^

Nifty
    World
    Newfoundland
    and there is the bandit camps and such that we find in advs and they are already implemented in the game so why not use theme to increase population in our islands !!! no licence deed and doesn't need much resource to be build or upgradeable and starts with a smal tent then havin a fence hhh ^^ and would give nice look to the island !

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Sandycove
    Erm Pirate house pop 50 can be found on various players islands. See also Bone church, White castle, Dark castle, Witch Tower.
    When it comes to Gene pools and shallow ends they can be found at the bar drinking pina colada's

Nifty
    World
    Newfoundland
    yeah i know about them but my suggestions are for the merchant so that evry one can have some ^^ but not too expensive please in gem coins !!!

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Sandycove
    Ok I see exactly what your getting at now. The problem your trying to solve is a player created one. It used to be that even players in the 20-30 level range could afford to buy a new noble maybe every 4-7 days in trade. With the unjustified inflation which has taken place since I was at that level, now it would take 6-7 weeks.
    Unfortunately I fear if the building your describing was introduced exactly the same would happen to it, placing new players back in the same position your trying to fix, again.
    When it comes to Gene pools and shallow ends they can be found at the bar drinking pina colada's

Nifty
    World
    Newfoundland
    i think it would specially that the normel residence and the camps are already implemented in the game so all what to do is to use them if puted for low prices in gem or coins in the merchant evry low player with low rsources can have it ! it would help to launch them in the game then in a more stable base and need a more population they can have it

Town Councillor
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by SyKO_ View Post
    lvl 50 is a bit far sor a lot of player am lvl 31 and still can't play adv in a desent way ! so like gman44 and i what i've said resendence with no licen deed and a new type of homes that can hold up to 200 would alow us more place in the island i've seen some player that build a lot and lot of noble resdences and wasn't pretty or practical !!less place and more population not bad !!
    Oh yeah, and while we're at it - can we have a general that holds 10000 units, gives all of them Ultra-Firststrike and + 100 damage + invincibility?
    Would surely make adventuring less tedious.

Dude, just buy some Frozen Manors if your population isn't high enough.
    I don't have access to those fictuous buildings with 200 population and I have a pop limit of 16500. If THAT's not enough for you to do an adventure, you're seriously, completely, utterly doing something wrong.

And don't complain if you can't afford Manors.
    You can buy Nobles for 65 gems a piece, the adventure that yields Frozen Manors costs roughly 2000 gems, so if BB would make a building with 200 settlers on the space of a Manor, it would probably cost 5000 gems minimum, so it wouldn't be for you, anyways.

On a witty side note: Just by running 3 Bronze Swordsmiths LV5 and buffing them with Aunt Irma's Gift Baskets, you will produce enough Bronze Swords to trade for a Noble Residence every week. Add the 100 gems you get for logging in, you can buy 3 Noble Deeds every 2 weeks. Within 1 month, you will have +300 population (by upping to lv3) - within 3 months, you will have +900 population. If you logged in during Christmas, you should also have the Floating Residences and a Manor, so by April, you should already be somewhere close to 1200 population without using a single license. Given Easter event, you will probably hit 1500 population by the end of May.

Other players (like me) took well over a year to hit 1500 population and it's quite playable even with a low pop limit.

Nifty
    World
    Newfoundland
    i've got only one question to you how in the hell did you write all of that !!!! if you where focused on reading all the repiles like you've did for this non sens reply of your's you would know that what i've suggested can't be put for an expensive price because it's nothing normle residence and camps that might hold in it's best 50 population and the 200 building was an other's idea not mine my idea is just a easy solution for begginers but just to get on thier feets ! and you took a year to hit 1500 settler i've hited 1300 in 2 weeks i can manage my selfe suggestions are to help players in hard time to get a start !and your counting of things most players can't buy many things like generals which is very important !!! not evry one can wast all thier time for the game !!

Town Councillor
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by SyKO_ View Post
    not evry one can wast all thier time for the game !!
    Well, here's something for Generation Instant-Gratification:
    Not everyone needs to have every accomplishment spoonfed.

If you don't want to put the effort in, you don't need the result either.
    What would you even do with the ability to have more residences if not play the game more, something you consider so undesirable?

Nifty
    World
    Newfoundland
    really ! mate evry one knows that there are many who can't wast a lot in any game or any thing that's a fact and i've didn't state that i can't spend time in here a but if you were sharp at reading i'll say it again you are missing the idea " cheap (in gem) residences and camps in the merchant to help new and low players to use licence deeds on a more imporatant building ( production ) !

Reply to Thread