Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: a normale residence that doesn't need a licence deed

Nifty
    World
    Newfoundland
    that's what am thinkin about when i've suggested the camps used in advs their graphic is already implemented so won't take much programing and puted in the shape of small tent and upgradeable !!

World
    Newfoundland
    New players attaining noblets is far easier to do now than it ever was, back in the good old days it took upto 3 weeks to gain just one using gems. Cant see why the current system should be to hard/expensive now.
    Last edited by Brayarg; 26.01.15 at 17:49.

Nifty
    World
    Newfoundland
    i think it's petty much the same ! Brayrag because if we think a bit there are only to ways to have a noble gems in shope or with resources in TO gems are the only way to have gens so really precieus and the in the TO you can't make a player sold it cheap so !!! many newers are stuck what to do with residences that are less expensive than the nobles that mostly only players with good productivity can buy they will have thier own cheap residence to deal with !! to focus on imprtant buildings like food and weapons that need a lot of licence deeds !! and they are are of no waste when lvling and needing more space for ppl they sell it and try to buy a better place for his settlers ^^

World
    Newfoundland
    Im sorry your wrong, It isn't the same at all and I speak from experience, do you?

World
    Newfoundland

In 2012 it took up to 3 weeks to gain enough gems to buy just one noblet from the merchant via logging in every day.
    We did have gems for levelling up and a few gems from quest rewards

Here in 2015 it takes just one week of logging in to gain enough gems for a noblet.

BB also added 100 gems in the merchant every week for level 50 players, Added new quests that have gems as a reward, Increased the amount of gems gained from levelling up, introduced achievements they yield gems as a reward, added the gem pits to the game.

It is far easier now to gain gem based buildings from the merchant than it ever was.

Generals are available by a few different means and not just from gems, Beanstalks, coins, eggs, pumpkins.
    Last edited by Brayarg; 26.01.15 at 18:14.

Nifty
    World
    Newfoundland
    am not old as you !! that's for sur brayarg for the gens i know that we can get some in events but that's a variable who knows what will happen in next event !! question : what's the use of a lot of money if we can't buy anything with it ? not complettly anything still not a lot !! but i'll tell you what would be great with using such residences it's just to allow low lvl players to play in a good maner some adv (specially exp advs) if we look in to it most of players focus on some production chaines for me i have all the chains and a good amount of ppl but a lot doesn't (am lvl 33) and have good freinds to help in resources if wanted to but they can't increas your ppl in all cases you would need a lot of ppl so for low lvl players => cheap residences with maybe to 50 ppl and hight lvl => still have the all what they want and they can get it too ^^ and really i've seen a lot of players doing a lot wrong and asking for more like a chinees would say teache how to hunt better than feeding all the time ^^

World
    Newfoundland
    As far as events are variable, Every single Easter event so far has had the Vet in, the watermills and explorers, they do generally add new content, But I cant recall a single event where they have removed rewards... So using history as a guide for the future, Its almost a safe bet

You could always buy building licences with your gems and just build a few normal nobles. At least this way you wont feel like your "wasting" the gems as the licences will have use for many a year

Quartermaster
    World
    Sandycove
    He wants things the easy way and keeps on going, but for what.
    Seems to me it's only arguing and it goes on and on and on and on

Nifty
    World
    Newfoundland
    i know about that i've thaught about doing it but takes a long time than buying buildings with resources and regain back the used licences ! don't you think ?!! and not all player are able of patience !!!

Nifty
    World
    Newfoundland
    i'll tell you somthing iniyi i've already taken the easy way why can't you understand that it's not for me it's for others !!!

Reply to Thread