Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: a normale residence that doesn't need a licence deed

Town Crier
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by SyKO_ View Post
    ...and not all player are able of patience !!!
    With all due respect, anyone without some measure of patience is playing the wrong game.

World
    Newfoundland
    don't you think ?!!
    I think noble deeds are a better buy than any gem general from the merchant.

Licences are a very important part of the game.

Nifty
    World
    Newfoundland
    for all those who are reading this ! we've got lost a bit in arguing ^^ sorry ! it's okey now let's get back to the main cours !! the normale residence and camps for ppl in merchant (tradeable / gifteable) a bit cheaper than the noble deed and thnx for reading ^^

World
    Newfoundland
    Whats wrong with nobal deeds, they only cost 95 gems (you get 100 gems weekly) and if you did spend gems on residence deeds, how long will you keep them before you replace them all with nobal deeds? I think its worth waiting a little longer and getting something that likely to be worth keeping.

Flesh Eating Mushroom Keen Commentor SwampHen's Avatar
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by Ozzymandeus View Post
    With all due respect, anyone without some measure of patience is playing the wrong game.
    +1

Yes, the price of nobles in TO has gone up. On the other hand, you can now buy one every week with the logging in reward. The game does get a bit harder in the mid 30 levels, but that's a good thing. Otherwise people would finish level 50 in a few weeks.

World
    Newfoundland
    we've got lost a bit in arguing ^^ sorry !
    Just because someone has a different view to you does not mean they are arguing with you, I for one certainly was not.

I was merely pointing out that you have stated "noble residence in the shope but less expensive" Noblets are far cheaper now in terms of gems than at any time previous.

And

"those who can't afforde a noble residence deed" Use the gems to either buy the noblets from the merchant or buy the licence's from the merchant. Either way the end result is the same.
    Last edited by Brayarg; 27.01.15 at 11:13.

Nifty
    World
    Newfoundland
    Brayarg i didn't mean bad when i've said arguing ^^ i've just wanted to say i understand the badness points in my suggestion and i thank all of you and hope you'd understand the good points in it too ^^

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Sandycove
    It's a question of economics, the gem price will make Nobles look like a better option, the trade price will reflect that and then inflation will kick in. End result low population buildings which nobody will want.
    When it comes to Gene pools and shallow ends they can be found at the bar drinking pina colada's

Nifty
    World
    Newfoundland
    with the current price of nobel deeds the cheaper one would really look great my idea is just to help new comers to get in the process more easlly a bit !! the game will still be the same ^^

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Sandycove
    Go read the threads both here and on test about the granite pit and exotic tree nursery. After reading those will you be able to honestly say that BB will implement what you want at the price point your thinking of. If the answer is yes I suggest you drop that rat.
    When it comes to Gene pools and shallow ends they can be found at the bar drinking pina colada's

Reply to Thread