Reply to Thread

Thread: Daily quest and advenutres that is not in shop

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland

Question Daily quest and advenutres that is not in shop

I am new to this game, and not sure if this is the right place for my question, I dont relly find this forum very well organized at easy to navigate.

My problem is,- I get dayly quest where I am asked to do adventures that I dont have and are not in the shop or in marked. I finally deleted the quest asking me to do "Lost skull", and an adventure I already did as far as I can recall, and that I cant find now anywhere.

Today a new one came up asking me to get som adventures using map fragments. 3 of them I already did, or already have, as I bought then in the shop or my exporer found them. The last one I cant find in the shop, so very hard to buy something in shop that is not there, ( the dark Priest).

No matter what I find it pretty strange that a daily quest asks to get 4 adventurs in shop and use up map fragments for something you might already have, evne more strange to get something, that you cant buy in the shop. (Lost skull, and Dark Priest). My explorer finds 4 fragments at a time, so using several hundred fragments to do a daily quest is wierd.

What is the purpose of these quest?????

http://prntscr.com/5v81cc

World
    Newfoundland
    ok, 2 issues here:
    1)The dark priests was removed from the merchant, but the quest asking you to buy it was not updated. This is a side quest and not a daily quest. Support is supposed to know about this and a fix on the way.
    2) The lost skull can be found by your explorers as well as bought in trade office. Explorers can bring back whole adv's as well as map fragments. Daily quests tend to repeat, so you will in all likelihood be asked to do this adv many times. Daily quests can of course be cancelled if you wish.

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Kit_ View Post
    ok, 2 issues here:
    1)The dark priests was removed from the merchant, but the quest asking you to buy it was not updated. This is a side quest and not a daily quest. Support is supposed to know about this and a fix on the way.
    2) The lost skull can be found by your explorers as well as bought in trade office. Explorers can bring back whole adv's as well as map fragments. Daily quests tend to repeat, so you will in all likelihood be asked to do this adv many times. Daily quests can of course be cancelled if you wish.
    Well yes you are right it is a side quest, but still it sucks to need to buy somehting you have several copies of already, I have had 3 of Island of the Pirates, and - 2- 3 of horseback, I think I bought the first one in shop for map fragments, I have 2 copies of witch of the swamp, dont need to use fragments to get number 3 . You get 100 fragments from that quest- but need to spend more than 400, so no matter what it sucks, and you cant complete it anyway.

Jolly Advisor
    World
    Sandycove
    Yes, the same problem also apples to Guild Quests too, and we've been asking for ages for these to be more balanced.
    Looks like they forgot the awful lesson from the last time they did this with IoP, it ended up with hardly anybody having a copy of that adv left, and huge profiteering.

Reply to Thread