Reply to Thread

Thread: Lets share our losses from bugs with TSO community

World
    Newfoundland

Lets share our losses from bugs with TSO community

Having another `general failed to load troops` episode tonight, an idea occurred to me: how about a forum post where everybody can share their experiences about troops losses from this loading or many other bugs we have in game. That way our beloved game developers can see how many active players are hard working to make progress with TSO, and lose some troops in the process. Let me begin, I haven t been active much this week, so only a couple of unwanted losses this week , totaling some 300 cannoneers, and other, less valuable troops..so how about you? Anyone with higher score perhaps? Feel free to post down below.

P.S. Sarcastic or not, we can make a chart with ranking system, just like the one we don`t have for valour points and colonies, which some of us still do, despite all.

Keen Commentor
    World
    Newfoundland
    incredible that after 2 months you still lose troops to the same bugs. but never mind that those bugs will be allegedly "fixed" tomorrow. if we're lucky. we can start a post like that if it still bugged after maint, with how to avoid it in the OP

i lost 100e to "general failed to load troops"... in 2 months.
    Last edited by Narcil; 26.01.15 at 00:30.

World
    Newfoundland
    Some where in the region of 1k Elites and 1k Cannons and around 1.5k-2k xbow....that is from travel issue only.

I stopped counting after that and just figured it's another "part of the game".
    BAAAHHHHHJJJAAA
    Noun (bah, yah)
    Extreme articulation of both negative and positive exuberance

World
    Newfoundland
    My weapons stock is huge but still in a couple of months I will probably run out of them if this `feature` continues. Also seldom thanks and we are sorry from support does feel better but I would like to see some sort of compensation besides that, just for one time.

World
    Newfoundland
    so anyone lose anything due to bugs in the colonies?
    Was fighting windmills from Aug 2012 to Oct 2019.

World
    Newfoundland
    Yep some camps are intercepting even when block starts, don`t know if they are working on that.

Nifty
    World
    Sandycove
    175 cannon and counting...

Town Councillor
    World
    Northisle
    Lemme see ... 500+ Cannons, 200+ Elites, 180 Xbows - the more you adventure, the more frequent it happens.

I have seen a slight improvement, though: Recently, the "resets" happen a bit faster, yesterday I caught a troop load failure about 1 minute into the attack.
    When I sent the general, the troops were loaded. Then, I had a "chat reset" and when I checked again ,... attack was on the way, but troop assignment undone. Quickly aborted. Saved 120 Xbows.

Reply to Thread